The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 71

avtomat:

... But I also know that many initially "delusional" ideas have turned out to be correct in the end. There are many examples of this here."

If an idea is not initially absurd, it is hopeless (c) There is such a thing, little by little I have come to it otherwise ten lives are not enough, all by myself to check, you have to filter. And it turned out to be a good criterion for selection - at first glance the idea must be complete rubbish.

TheXpert:

It doesn't. No matter how you look at it, you can't get away from probabilities in forecasting.

I.e. demanding break-even is like demanding a guarantee that on the final number of coin toss outcomes there will be no tails. This is, in principle, unfeasible.

I do not use forecasting with its probabilities.

avtomat:

Hmmm... Entropy has nothing to do with it... The system is not closed at all. On the contrary, the system is open through multiple channels, as it is a multi-channel hierarchical system. It is this circumstance that allows you to set the goal of achieving break-even. (and not any closedness).

ps

What makes you think that the system is closed?

These channels are feedback from the external environment (the market) or what? The presence of feedback, and even numerous in the system is important otherwise the system will soon live its own life, will lose touch with reality. This is the second requirement, and there is nothing wrong with it.

The system is closed for exchange of energy (money) with the market, or rather it is open only in one direction, the market-system, energy (money) enters the system, and nothing is given back. The feedbacks will allow you to flounder a little longer, but they will not save you.

You cannot take two breaths in a row. Trying to receive all the time is an attempt to infinitely inhale, but to exhale all the same sooner or later will have to. The equities of such systems often resemble a poker - a long, slow inhale and a sharp exhale at the end.

Skywalker:

Do these channels provide feedback to the external environment (the market) or what? The presence of feedbacks, and even numerous ones in the system, is important otherwise the system will soon have a life of its own, losing touch with reality. This is the second requirement, and there is nothing wrong with it.

The system is closed for exchange of energy (money) with the market, or rather it is open only in one direction, the market-system, energy (money) enters the system, and nothing is given back. The feedbacks will allow you to flounder a little longer, but they will not save you.

You cannot take two breaths in a row. Trying to receive all the time is an attempt to infinitely inhale, but to exhale all the same sooner or later will have to. The equities of such systems often resemble a poker - a long, slow inhale and a sharp exhale at the end.

A lot of abstracts without any specifics, I'm sorry.

I like philosophy too, but this is a technical forum where most are literate in the exact sciences (well... conventionally literate; but in any case the topicstarter is clearly literate in TAU).

If you want to suggest something other than philosophy - with figures, graphs, pictures - suggest it. Draw some kind of flowchart or something.

Don't tell me you're not going to prove anything to anyone here. That would be indecent. As they say, if you call yourself a coward, you get in the box!

avtomat:
I do not use forecasting with its probabilities.
:)) well, well. And I guess I don't use theanalysis either. )))

TheXpert:
:)) well, well. And tehanalysis probably too. )))

If by "thechanalysis" you mean the common "head-shoulders", "pennants", "flags" and other "shapes" - I do NOT use it.

Skywalker:

Do these channels provide feedback to the external environment (the market) or what? The presence of feedbacks, and even numerous ones in the system, is important otherwise the system will soon have a life of its own, losing touch with reality. This is the second requirement, and there is nothing wrong with it.

The system is closed for exchange of energy (money) with the market, or rather it is open only in one direction, the market-system, energy (money) enters the system, and nothing is given back. The feedbacks will allow you to flounder a little longer, but they won't save you.

The whole thing seems a little too straightforward for your liking...

To clarify the intricacies, areas such as Systems Science, Systems Engineering and General Systems Theory are necessary and useful.

Mathemat:

A lot of verbiage without any specifics, I'm sorry.

I like philosophy too, but this is a technical forum where most people are literate in the exact sciences (well... conventionally literate; but in any case the topic-starter is clearly literate in TAU).

If you want to suggest something other than philosophy - with figures, graphs, pictures - suggest it. Draw some kind of flowchart, or something.

Don't tell me you're not trying to prove something here. That would be unseemly. As they say, if you call yourself a coward, you get in the box!

A general understanding of a problem is much more useful and productive than a technical one. Of course, as long as one is familiar with the subject, i.e. these very technical details are available to one.

Well, a flowchart is... a good tool for that.

Well, that's something.

because you really scared me - 143% in 12 days.

SL are being used?

Reason: