The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 25

yosuf:
Now the conversation is becoming fundamental and everyone has to decide which side they are on: is the market predictable or not? If it is not predictable and predictable, then why enter it? We should not lose hope of seeing the future.
Into the annals!

Svinozavr:
Into the annals!
What else could it be?

yosuf:
What else could it be?
))) Yes. You're getting there...

Svinozavr:
))) Yeah. You're getting there...
After all, I only twisted a question you asked in one of your threads.

Vizard:

Here's a handsome forecast:

On the right are the forecast characteristics. I translate some captions to the numbers: Average absolute error = 6 pips. Average absolute error % = 4.9%

The grail!!!

This is what it looks like compared to the real thing:

Beautiful. In contrast to yours, the error is also shown.

Selling, but do not accept any claims of draining.

faa1947:

Beautiful. Unlike yours, there is also an error.

I'm selling, but I don't accept any claims on the flush.

you write-write to each picture that it is an example made in 2 minutes ... and they forecast (and description of the future and the past )))

is it serious about selling the model?

Vizard:

about selling the model seriously ?

Sure, a rouble a piece, two piles.

faa1947:
Sure, a rupee a grand, two bunches.

shitty jokes.... Yusuf was selling his crap for 1K a year ago... and he's been running around for a year begging to be taught how to trade....)))

Vizard:

shitty jokes.... Yusuf was selling his crap for 1K a year ago... and he has been running around for a year begging to be taught how to trade....)))

I can't sell you this laju (the last "gold" version) for 1 million now and it was never a question of selling it.

yosuf: I won't sell this crap (the last "golden" option) to you now for 1 lemon and it was never a question of selling it.
I did, I did, Yusuf. Not an adviser, an indulger. There are several witnesses, I believe them.
Reason: