Scalping. Tick chart on a chart. - page 7

zoritch:

what does this have to do with us...? the shark (Rockefeller, individual company or just a market spook...) bought... large volumes... died...

there is a backlash going on.... why the hamsters don't get their hundred quid...? it's unclear...

now think about it, who has a better chance of surviving in the open ocean, the shark or the hamster?

hamster first place...he has nothing to lose...:-)))

zoritch:
hamster first place...he has nothing to lose...:-)))

So it turns out that in 5% of cases (but I think the percentage is fictitious) the hamster defeats the shark on its territory )))

ZS: but as you know first place is not enough to win, it must be confirmed from time to time.

serler2:

We are here on this forum with a common goal in mind. To find a perpetual source of income.

1. it is economically more profitable to trade in such a way that the profit is as big as possible! And how much the broker will earn - it does not matter!

2. Forex on 80-90% speculative, so if someone earns, someone loses money!

3. 3. Pipsing allows you to earn a lot! Sam earned $ 100 10,000 for 36 hours at Thanksgiving in 2009. so 250% per annum - not the limit of earnings. especially for the pipsovschika!

dimeon:

1. it is economically more profitable to trade so that the profit is as large as possible! And how much the broker will earn - it does not matter!

2. Forex is 80-90% speculative, so if someone earns, someone loses money!

3. 3. Pipsing allows you to earn a lot! I myself have earned from 100 dollars 10 000 for 36 hours on Thanksgiving in 2009. so 250% per annum - not the limit of earnings. especially for the pipsovschika!

I couldn't agree more... I hand-doubled my capital in four hours myself...

I spit on one hanging order... the next day it ate everything plus half a deposit...:-))

You've been working so hard ))))

sanyooooook :

So it turns out that in 5% of cases (but I think the percentage is fictitious) hamster beats shark on its territory ))))

SZS: but as you know, the first place is not enough to win, it should be confirmed from time to time.

According to you, who has a better chance of surviving, the Rat or the cat...

They will coexist forever.

Because rats breed in higher numbers and cats breed in lower numbers.

=)

IRIP :

If you say so, who has a better chance of surviving, the Rat or the cat...

They will coexist forever.

Because rats breed in higher numbers and cats breed in lower numbers.

=)

If it were not for cats, rats would have bred to unbelievable numbers and then plague would come upon them... in a word, rats and cats need each other thus creating a harmonious and closed circle in the food chain. the same can be said about the market with its sharks and countless hamsters. here too, an analogy with nature is evident

zoritch :

I absolutely agree....I hand-doubled my capital in four hours myself...

spit on one hanging order... the next day it ate everything plus another half deposit...:-))

+++++ I'm hooked on it myself can't jump off. But in four hours it's like a lemon from yesterday's tea.
Reason: