Scalping. Tick chart on a chart. - page 6

Friends.

Let's stop this unnecessary argument.

We are here in this forum with a common goal. To find a perpetual source of income.

The best any of us can do is give advice and implement ideas. I have shared my thoughts.

I would be sincerely happy if your TS would be that source. Everyone wins in the end.

And communication on the forum, it teaches everyone and stimulates to new feats.

Let's not quarrel=)

Amen=)

serler2:

Friends.

Let's stop this unnecessary argument.

We are here in this forum with a common goal. To find a perpetual source of income.

The best any of us can do is give advice and implement ideas. I have shared my thoughts.

I would be sincerely happy if your TS would be that source. Everyone wins in the end.

And communication on the forum, it teaches everyone and stimulates to new feats.

Let's not quarrel=)

Amen=)

It's utopia: for something to appear somewhere, it has to disappear somewhere.

Hence the conclusion, if you've found a source of perpetual income for no one (at least try to get half of those in the game about

I didn't know that) don't show it, otherwise no one will make money from it, but at least you will.

sanyooooook:
This is utopian: for something to appear somewhere, it has to disappear somewhere.

+ Exactly, looking for an eternal source is also utopian. (you have to adapt, use what you have)

Tantrik:

Just a different approach and very effective (that's why many brokerage companies prohibit scalping). And if the price reverses, 3 orders can be closed with a loss, then close the rest with a drawdown - in the end, the total gain.

Please post your ST as an EA and set of indicators. + statistics with returns.

sanyooooook:

This is utopian: for something to appear somewhere, it has to disappear somewhere.

The notion that if someone wins, someone else necessarily loses is not true. Everyone, or almost everyone, can win. Everyone, or almost everyone, can lose.

If BP exchanges British pounds into Russian roubles to pay their staff salaries in Russia, which can only be done in a bank(Forex market). Who loses in such a transaction? And who gains?

Alas, there is no eternal source. But for some reason they do not give up, and the development of new TS is still in full swing.

serler2:
Please post your ST as an EA and a set of indicators. + stats with profitability.
I do not trade with Expert Advisors and indicators. Statistics?! - This is a Pips. (you can post Monday night's pips)

serler2:

The statement that if someone wins, someone else necessarily loses is not true. Everyone, or almost everyone, can win. Everyone, or almost everyone, can lose.

If BP exchanges British pounds into Russian roubles to pay their staff salaries in Russia, which can only be done in a bank (Forex market). Who loses in such a transaction? And who gains?

The one who buys loses, the one who sells wins (if he bought cheaper earlier, or if he made it himself, provided that the cost of the product is lower than the selling price on the market))))

Show me one seller who knowingly trades at a loss.

sanyooooook:

Whoever buys loses, wins whoever sells (if he bought cheaper))))

Show me one seller who is trading at a loss.

So how does he lose?

Payroll is the translation of an employee's monthly labour costs into roubles. There is no speculation as such.

Of course, there aren't any who trade at a loss. Unless, of course, it's a discounted product. (This goes beyond the boundaries of financial markets).

serler2:

So how does he lose?

Payroll is the translation of an employee's monthly labour costs into roubles. There is no speculation as such.

Of course, there aren't any who trade at a loss. Unless, of course, it's a discounted product. (This goes beyond financial markets).

That's the trick, he buys people's jobs by converting them from pounds into rubles (always at a loss, if you disagree, find at least one bank where the buying price is higher than the selling price), and then sells the work at a higher price, but so that the loss on conversion is recouped after the sale.

sanyooooook:
he buys people's jobs converted in pounds into rubles (always at a loss, if you do not agree, find a bank that has a higher buying price than selling), and then sells the job at a higher price, but so that the loss on conversion would pay off after the sale.

what does this have to do with us...? the shark (Rockefeller, individual company or just a market spook...) bought... large volumes... died...

there is a backlash going on.... why the hamsters don't get their hundred quid...? it's not clear...

Reason: