[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 483

Mixon777:

Who wants to trade without emotion and charting - there is a cluster indicator solution -

Euro dollar - essentially smoothing -

For demonstration purposes the bare chart I have levels etc -

Mihon, you don't get it, you trade according to a trading plan and trading strategy, not an indicator...

DragonSL:

Mihon, you don't understand, you trade according to a trading plan and trading strategy, not according to an indicator...

That's the thing - I used to make a lot of money with this indicator - don't think I just discovered it, I'm just sharing my experience

The simplified market model, it's simpler.)

Mixon777:

Who wants to trade without emotion and charting - there is a cluster indicator solution - Euro dollar - essentially smoothing -

What's multi in it and, what's the 3s before the jma?

RekkeR:
What's multi in it and, what's the 3s before the jma?

This cluster indicator is essentially a price filter as I use it

Type it in here.

It's essentially a price filter -

We play roulette ! All chips on the red ! ) Just wait till the 22 green chips fall out ))) then we are out)))

And so there is no pattern in this hose - before the up-trend there is a down-trend - before the down-trend there is an up-trend

Look, on a minute it's seven points in your goal, how many can be leaked on 1n?

RekkeR:

Look, on a minute it's seven points in your goal, how many can be leaked on 1n?

And in your pips, what's at the base?

RekkeR:

Look, on a minute it is seven points to your gate, how many points can be lost on 1N?

There are settings - it is a tool of liquidity and general movements - at H 1 if you sell or buy, the trend in 300 points will pay for everything if you're right!

False signals are less but the lag is big for the medium term is perfect! )

DragonSL:

And in your pipsqueak, what's in the basics?
don't miss it ))))

RekkeR:
don't miss it ))))

How? Signal, what? A mcdee?
Reason: