[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 403

seolink74:

Show me the statistics for the last 3 years...

Looked at the strategy on "mashups"...everything is beautiful in the example.... Ordered an advisor... the result... yes plus... but at 4 years history Absolute drawdown is 17-25%

The mashki is inertia...

On small TMs it is a large number of false entries...

On large MM it is big inertia and as consequence the big SL... and when MM is used small lots leading to minimal profits... and with a deposit of $10 to earn $1500 it is laughter...

While you are drooling since your appearance with your Rainbow ... make an EA according to the terms of the trading system and show results since 2005...

It's not just the MA. + Gunn, and he can't be programmed, nor can Elliott

seolink74:

While you have been drooling since your appearance with your Rainbow ... make an EA according to the terms of the trading system and show results since 2005 ...

+1000, Mixon, let's make an expert.

ZZZEROXXX:

+1000, Mixon, let's get an expert
The main thing is that Mixon777 clearly described the trading conditions... But earlier, he was so evasive: "Like a strategy... but it's not the main one... there's also a gut feeling... and I immediately pass... And there are a lot of screenshots with beautiful entries... even with dead strategies...

nikat97:

Speaking of mash-ups

Graph for the year

so what, since 2008 the trends are normal, the cars are working, and you test it since 2000

seolink74:
The main thing is that Mixon777 clearly described the trading conditions ... But earlier on he had dodged the question: Like a strategy... but it's not the main one... there's also a gut feeling... and I immediately pass... And there are a lot of screenshots with beautiful entries... even in dead strategies...

I have a feeling that they are waiting for the shovel and the puppeteer is only collecting wagons and dumping them - none of their strategies work against them when they need to take someone down - it's not the point, hamsters are hamsters who use common trading rules and get dumped by exposing their trading systems - of course before the market and the puppeteer lights us up we will make millions - but greed is a bad thing and I say no).

All are waiting for the shovel, for the grail - and the puppeteer only collects wagons for dumping - no strategy works against them - on the chart when they need to take someone down.

I propose to make an Expert Advisor with statistics on hamsters' positions, links I gave - conditions and plans too

ah yes look for all who have not seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBbCLdOmglA&feature=related

And hamster racket !

http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/3937081/post168968287/

Mixon777:

The problem is not that, hamsters are hamsters who use common trading rules and are dumped by exposing their trading systems - of course before the market and the puppeteer light us up we will make millions - but greed is a bad thing and I say no)

I propose to make an Expert Advisor with statistics on positions of hamsters I have given a link - conditions and plans too

you are offering a bullshit evasion, you have no system

ZZZEROXXX:

You're offering bullshit as an evasive answer, you don't have a system.
Why should I give you the keys to the car and watch you drive it? I told you how it works, why and when...) everyone is so lazy they want caviar in their mouths.

Mixon777:
Why should I give you the keys to the car and watch you drive it? I told you how it works, why and when) everyone is so lazy that they want caviar in their mouths

Mihon (baby hamster)

ZZZEROXXX:

so what, since 2008 the trends are normal, the machines are working, and you test since 2000
The trend is there)))) I live in 2011, not 2000)))

Mixon777:

If the price stands still, it is a perpetual flat - the price is either above or below the bag - that's the law!

Here's an example - we don't buy against the rainbow - only against it

And you are trying to teach this strategy to others, first learn how to trade it yourself........

Reason: