[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 248

Key support for the euro at 1.4450, a break would open the way to, at least, 1.4350. Resistance at 1.4500.

red main option.

chepikds:

Key support for the euro at 1.4450, a break would open the way to, at least, 1.4350. Resistance at 1.4500.

I.e. at 1.4450 we bravely sell to 1.4350? )

majestic:

I.e. at 1.4450, do we bravely sell to 1.4350? )
I'm already on the sell side, I'll be pouring in on a breakout at 1.4450 :)

seolink74:

Write an advisor to this ToR or wait 2-3 days for me to have it custom written

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something like that, without any shares. I would be interested in your version as well, because in my opinion, this approach has little promise.

FOR TESTER ONLY

Files:
vasilek_2.mq4  8 kb

chepikds:
I'm already in the sale, at a break of 1.4450 I'll be pouring in :)
and I'm just going to buy at 1.4450 ;)

ZZZEROXXX:

Something like that, without refills. Your option would also be interesting, because this approach has little prospect in my opinion.

FOR TESTER ONLY

You're doing something wrong... Look in the visualizer... conditions are met and orders are NULL.

Here is an example

Dabre veche!))) What are we yakking and yakking about? Where are the pictures?

I'm looking at 1.44 on the M30, the nearest one is exactly 1.44.

seolink74:
You are doing something wrong... take a look in the visualizer... conditions are fulfilled but orders are NULL

No, it opens and in visualization mode and if you open the chart after the run, the trades are also visible

try to recompile or update MT and recompile

If you go a bit bigger, the picture is something like this:

Chester:
Yes I agree, on the TS "Underfeed" and "Master Rake" also a signal for growth, although limited to the number 1.45 key mark
I am still amazed myself)))
Reason: