[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 10

Jesse Livermore started out with 2 quid. The main thing in this life is intention.

I think we can buy a Canadian at 0.9692 with a small TP

snail09:

Do you want numbers?

Well if there are more, go ahead ))))

seolink74:
There is 20 to 30 times more depo and $3 to $5K is for trading 0.1 lot for fun

3-5k, I mean 3000-5000 USD. 60000-150000 evergreen is her deposit? I don't think so though, all the time I think of Livermore, book !!!

93408:

Well if there are more of them, go ahead ))))

Already gave a prediction - a test of 1.4336. Will it help you?

That's what I mean. Thought about the numbers on this topic )))

snail09:

1) Sell on the demo - go for it! No responsibility, but a lot of prestige.

2) That's how our young people are. Give them money, bring them back from the cops, then give them money again. It's a vicious circle. Bill Gates has got respect for his will, kids get a lemon each, the rest goes to charity.

1) I'm not in the habit of showing off... I'm not in the habit of showing off... and I don't have much to show for it yet. What I do on the demo and why - this is my business, because I'm in one TS on the real, and three more demo on three TS. I've been asking advice from some of the forum users... I don't even see some of them around here anymore. I don't know why I did it, but I'm not sure how to do it. Here I go ))).

2) Thank you. I am flattered. But I can not for the young people. My daughter will soon be 13 years old ))).

And children, not to be such as you described, you need to give time and plenty, and invest in them not only money but also the soul. I have time to water potatoes at home and weed them, while children grow weeds in the meantime)))

snail09:

3-5k, I mean 3000-5000 USD. 60000-150000 evergreen is her deposit? I don't think so, though, all the time I think of Livermore, the book !!!

Sorry, but that's my secret of course )))) But it's not really about the deposit. Levermore is a good example. I think even with 100 quid is realistic to make a million ))))

I am more and more convinced that the law of the henhouse applies in this thread (peck your neighbour, shit on the bottom). Be sensible, though.

Galina:

Sorry, but of course this is my secret ))))

Right, right... of course...

I'm sorry if I've offended any of the guys with digital nicknames. Not out of spite.

My oldest is in his 20s. Different generation.

Basically, I think there will be a proper rollback in Asia, and then, like Vysotsky, "Now, up...".

Good night!

margaret:

Rekker, are you on the forum?

"GOD'S FIRST at sea on a yacht doesn't work!

I got a message on Skype saying I need an electrician? I need to replace the battery.

))