Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 108

Artem , please tell me how you calculate or where you get the Zodiacal position of the Sun...your idea is interesting...but it is unclear where to get this material(

robi11:
About any ))) I've just started studying Gunn myself, and one of the questions is the question of harmony. As far as I understand, there are several, in addition to the Phi number.
As you know, these numbers are formed by adding the last two numbers of the row in question, and the Gamma function takes into account the probability of all the numbers in said row and should carry more useful information because of the generality of the coverage, I think.

There should be a reversal today or tomorrow. On 21.10. the pattern should end.

I can offer the Money Management program FXMA+ with good and stable yield of 10% per month or I can recommend a private trader, the average monthly yield is 15%.

VJRTUOS it is possible that the model will end in 6.5 months.

Yours faithfully, Alexander.

ArtemHUMMER:
Artem , please tell me how you calculate or where you get the Zodiacal position of the Sun...your idea is interesting...but it's not clear where to get this material(
Gunnzilla has all the positions.

I have taken a new point (date) as the starting point. At the moment there are two reversal dates: day 43 (26.10. +/- 1-2 days) and day 53 (09.11. +/- 1-2 days). I like the 09.11 date better, so I marked it on the chart as the main date. But that does not mean that I have given up on the other date. Since the pullbacks are very deep and strong, but although they fit , I also consider a triangle (to the flat model) as a correction . What the market "draws", time will tell.

I propose the program of management FXMA + with good and stable profitability from 10% a month or I recommend a private trader, the average monthly yield is from 15%.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Here we go. The market turned around as written on 26.10. Thank you for that, it fed and fed. The first target 1.3800 was reached, now the second target 1.3660 is left. Will it be accepted?

Regards, Alexander.

Regards, Alexander.

Today on day 53 (+/- 1-2 days) a reversal should start. Confirmation of this will be a break of the neckline. First target ~ 1.3000, second ~ 1.2500 - 1.2450.In terms of time this fall should end December 27 - 29. Cancellation of this scenario will be a rise above 1.3900 and a deadline of 11.11.2011. Good luck.

Regards, Alexander.

Changed the layout a little, but the general gist remains the same. I expect a further fall. Maximum pullback to the level of 1.3670 and further fall to 1.3360 - 1.3320. Cancellation of this prediction will be the price exit from the descending channel and above the level of 1.3670.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva, that's not fair...

Why publish the markup after the chart has already drawn a downward and partially upward movement - the price has been erased from the drawing with an eraser? )

Reason: