Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 63

robi11

What do Mr. Krause's extravagances have to do with the Gann analysis concept and system?

The original source is... help!

Sincerely,

Victor (Ferro).

p.s. There is nothing for children to do in the market, any business does not tolerate amate amateurs. To communicate in a meaningful way, you not only need to know the "math" as they say, but also be able to apply it.

sidi1:
I cannot agree with you, then the zodiacal circle collapses and so does the lunar cycle.

I don't think it's collapsing. Cycle in cycle, 1/2 cycle, 3/4, 3/8, etc.

Where can I get this book in Russian? Don Hall (Pyrapoint).

Ferro:

robi11

What do Mr. Krause's extravagances have to do with Gunn's concept and system of analysis?

The original source is... help!

Sincerely,

Victor (Ferro).

p.s. There is nothing for children to do in the market, any business does not tolerate amate amateurs. In order to communicate in a meaningful way, you not only need to know the "maths", as they say, but also be able to apply it.

Kids are growing up.

You live and learn, you die a fool.

OK, guys. Now begins a new lunar cycle - a new moon, it is (if even visually, look at the sky - see the aging "string" of the moon) today-tomorrow. The third day of a new moon we always see, even when it is winter, blizzards, rains, etc. - the sky on that day (or rather night) is clear.... as well as on a full moon. The full moon is also always visible on the first three nights. By the way, a Muslim sign is a rising moon on the third day...

The annual cycle is also clear, and there is no calendar...

How do I use the square? For example in the centre I put the date (my son's birth), and then I find a significant date, what is the angle of 90 or 120 degrees? Gunn himself described it very little.

and the significant date is at what angle?

ceppqq58:

Now what's a 90 or 120 degree angle to observe? Gunn himself has described very little.

Every pair, like every person, has a different vibration and therefore the angles are different. I understand that you have to find the angle that the couple prefers and work from that angle. But at some point that angle changes.

ZZZEROXXX:
and the significant date is at what angle?

If 120?

What do you mean the angle changes, so it was preceded by another event, another cycle...?

ceppqq58:
What do you mean the angle changes, so it was preceded by another event, another cycle...?

Probably haven't figured it out yet myself... but if we take the starting date of the extrema and then find the date of the next extremum, i.e. calculating the angle, it is not certain that all the dates on that angle will be significant, moreover, significant dates could be at any angle.

robi11:

Probably haven't figured it out yet myself... but if we take the starting date of the extrema and then find the date of the next extremum, i.e. calculating the angle, it is not certain that all dates on that angle will be significant, moreover, significant dates could be at any angle.

Earlier someone wrote that each subsequent cycle adds an angle, i.e. 5th cycle - pentagon, 6th - hexagon...., etc. Is that right? I don't understand technically.
Reason: