Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 43

Svinozavr:
No need to thank me for my guidance. Just drain some more... )))
ahahahaaa, you're on fire, so you won't be posting the schedule, too bad ))

ZZZEROXXX:
I don't read that fast, that's why I asked you to tell me what it's all about

http://www.kommersant.ru/Doc-rss/351320

it's all there - I didn't understand much when I read the books = you have to open everything yourself

Paul, I could go on - there's not that much fun. It's not a topic to even banter about. It's all very boring...

Svinozavr:

Paul, I could go on - there's not that much fun. It's not a topic to even banter about. It's all very boring...

Sorry if I hit a nerve, I won't do it again.

Mixon777:

http://www.kommersant.ru/Doc-rss/351320

it's all there - I haven't read the books much = you have to open everything yourself

so what's in it - born - lived - got rich - kept secrets. You wasted five days on this?

ZZZEROXXX:
Sorry if I'm touching a nerve, I won't do it again.

Shit. It doesn't matter. Just think about "how to go on"...

I don't care what you think about yourself. Think! Not the worst thing to do...))

===

I'm very happy to live on a planet where people think sometimes. I'll put it in the catalogue...

You're on fire, pitnitsa, also missed not much))))

I have not read it myself, but everything is checked, I will have to invent or guess, but I can say one thing, I will have to start from scratch, Gann did not leave anything, the rest is a study of others trying to understand the square system, many things have to be discarded from all that, yes works very huge but no one came close to the core, and the question is still open whether there was a system or it is an intuition Gunn.....

Maybe it is better to try to understand on an intuitive level and put yourself in his place when Gunn came to the idea of applying the square 9, there is a square further need to understand what to do with it I personally think that it is used as a dial, I have not yet checked on a long story but the coincidence is something, now to understand the structure of the hands will it straight lines or degrees........

Mixon777:

http://www.ontext.info/42739

Maybe it's fiction, maybe it's true - I learned it myself from a trader I know who trades on the MICEX

No need to pay attention to it there is obvious desperation in the author's lines, any psychologist will tell you that, although I am not one, but the timbre is audible HOPE - my angel on earth....)))

So.... did an experiment with dates by degrees since the beginning of the week - Outcome - continue tests - my lab has already hired extra workers )))

The deals were done based on this - 1 spade on the 31st as a base - 14 confirmation - so 22 spade - sell the results above

By EUR JPY fortunate - but by CHF is less because most of the orders were in drawdown

Martingeil:

Maybe it is better to try to understand on an intuitive level and put yourself in his place when Gunn came to the idea of applying the square 9, there is a square then you need to understand what to do with it I personally think that it should be used as a dial, I have not yet checked on the big story but the coincidence is already something, now it remains to understand the structure of the hands will it straight lines or degrees........

Degrees, and only degrees. The degrees are--cycles, time, price. Now remember Gunn's emblem .Each currency pair, stock etc, has its own degree.....
Reason: