Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 4

well, was the prediction correct?

progma137:
well, was the prediction correct?

Look at the screenshot I posted.

I don't know what's going on yet (I'm in the process of learning)

satop:

What are the planets for ? the angles between them, their position in the houses ?

In other words - why else do we need a horoscope ?

planets act as filters...
on the chart it will look like this...sun,moon,mercury,venus,mars...
then plot or calculate the trough peaks by kv9... plot on the graph... and look all together...
draw conclusions... by square 9 - in principle it doesn't matter what algorithm
searching for the trough peaks - the main thing is that they repeat (fixed) and we test them on the history
with a certain step... it's not a simple subject and you can't do it in a couple of days...
I looked at square 9 long time ago on m5 or m15 I don't remember... it didn't impress me (but it was just a square
I mean, it may hit sometimes, but it adds a lot of clutter to the trade... I didn't do it on higherframes...

although i see guys with ganzila seem to be trading on it...

If people don't mind, I will use this thread. I propose to discuss the strategy of working in the market using this script. Who came to what conclusions (on the strategy)? If necessary, we will jointly refine the script

The level worked out. It's not an indicator, though

I certainly apologize for the flood, but I think it is relevant to the subtext to check Friday the 13th, St. John the Baptist, as well as the shift of the old calendar style two weeks back - in a word, a lot of work, ah yes, the golden ratio rules and the Egyptian pyramids, too I think astronomers are the richest people in the universe ;)

ZS: on sabotage - if you have a desire to learn the realities, do a decade and quarter analysis, I will not find the time and desire, but I will say straight out - there is a lot of good. Good luck.

IgorM:

I certainly apologize for the flood, but I think it is relevant to the subtext to check Friday the 13th, St. John the Baptist, as well as the shift of the old calendar style two weeks back - in a word, a lot of work, ah yes, the golden ratio rules and the Egyptian pyramids, too I think astronomers are the richest people in the universe ;)

ZS: on sabotage - if you have a desire to study realities, do a decade and quarter analysis, I will not find the time and desire, but I will say frankly - there is a lot of good. Good luck.

Too late. http://top.rbc.ru/wildworld/29/03/2011/567882.shtml

IgorM:

ZS: on sabotage - if you have a desire to study realities, do a decade and quarter analysis, I will not find the time and desire, but I will say frankly - there is a good deal. Good luck.

That's right, decades and quarters rule...

Thank you very much !

Most importantly short and all in one place.

and where do they sell this kind of nuclear weed?...
Reason: