Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 32

Yes, the situation turns out to be a bit awkward and tricky. Let us assume that the topicstarter gives a signal:

EURUSD buy 1.4412 SL 1.4362 TP1 1.4462 TP2 1.4512 TP3 1.4562

If the price after numerous twists and turns reaches the third TP, the programmer will certainly report about the deal as +150.

This is an imbalance. As signal recipients, we don't know when to close the trade. Maybe, the topicstarter closed at 1.4462 and limited himself to +50? So, it turns out that he "unwittingly" adds 100 points to the result of the real trade...

So, to be fair, Mr. Fartowiy, let us know what you are going to do when the price reaches TP1. And if you decide to leave your position or, say, close it halfway, then again, let us know how you will act when the price reaches TP2.

Otherwise, it gives the wrong impression that in any case, when the price reaches TP3, the trade has the same result. But that's obviously not the case!

Only then - when we know what the top-starter himself would have done- can we realistically assess the signals.

majestic:

how are you feeling? )

and i don't understand the previous post... keep telling me that the signal was +100 pips and not -50 pips ?

Here's one for you if you don't have one of your own.

Mathemat:

Yes, the situation turns out to be a bit awkward and tricky. Let us assume that the topicstarter gives a signal:

If the price after numerous twists and turns reaches the third TP, the programmer will certainly report about the deal as +150.

This is an imbalance. As signal recipients, we don't know when to close the trade. Maybe, the topicstarter closed at 1.4462 and limited himself to +50? So, it turns out that he "unwittingly" adds 100 points to the result of the real trade...

So, to be fair, Mr. Fartowiy, let us know what you are going to do when the price reaches TP1. And if you decide to leave your position or, say, close it halfway, then again, let us know how you will act when the price reaches TP2.

Otherwise, it gives the wrong impression that in any case, when the price reaches TP3, the trade has the same result. But this is obviously not the case!

Only then - when we know what the topstarter himself would have done- can we realistically evaluate the signals.

The mystery is easy to solve - the link to farto's paid resource - went and looked for 100 euros/month. And the signals are the usual no stop profit/goal walrus.

The starter is banned for advertising a paid resource, and the branch is demolished as a fake.

Fartowiy:
I went in with 1.00 lot each and got 115 pips on both positions. By the way, on Friday night, I got back in the buy.

Oh crap...I remember this exact moment, the price from "current" up went max 30 farts on the chif, the whole pullback there was 60 pips.

and the pound chiff went down almost immediately...

Tantrik:

...and take the branch down...

+

Mathemat:

Otherwise, it gives the wrong impression that in any case, when the price reaches TP3, the trade has the same result. But that's obviously not the case!

Only then - when we know what the top starter himself would have done- can we realistically assess the signals.
That's what I did on the other thread. I wrote to close the position or to hold it. Or to close it and after the pullback to enter again. I do not think that they have nothing to do, they start getting clever, and I am tired of arguing with them. About closing a position or extending it.

In short, everything is clear with you, Igor.

You are leading others astray by giving the false impression that signals are incredibly profitable.

This thread is now closed: no one is allowed to post except the moderators.

I will let you know what we will do with you after discussing it with my colleagues.

P.S. Topicstarter recommended for a long ban for intentional deception, advertising a paid resource and rudeness.

Reason: