Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 31

Mathemat:

In short, control is needed.

Who fills in the table?!

No one probably does. I have been putting signals on the chart for myself, after the first TP, if we reach it, there is usually a drawdown of up to 50 points, stops are huge. I do not know how to close on them - by portions, or transfer them to no-loss when they reach the TP, so all these "the price has reached the TP3" - all this is banal.

majestic:

EUR-USD Buy 1.4375 SL 1.4325 - 50 in this deal alone.

You're welcome to do it, it's interesting, but you have to be more honest...

And then, tp1-5 - the final profit is surely calculated by the maximum tp, which may or may not be. if you always wait for the last tp, profitability will fall by times and the losses will increase, and if you always cover by the first tp, then... the losses will remain, and profitability will fall again.

Why don't you give investors the password and don't bother with signals?

First of all, the signal has worked. And how did you get -50. And secondly, you have to know how to work the signals. Read it somewhere or ask others. You have no one to ask you to use them, you sum up your results by yourself. But if you have a desire, you may display your signals, because no one is opposed (to your service).

Temnyj:
No one probably does. I have been putting signals on the chart, for myself, after the first TP, if we reach it, there is usually a drawdown of up to 50 points, stops are huge. I do not know how to close on them - by portions, or transfer them to no-loss when they reach the TP, so all these "the price reached the TP3" - all this is banal.
But in this case everyone leads his own strategy. First, on what TF. In the second, you need to watch the momentum of the movement. still keep track of support line and soprativlenie as usually the price bounces off the TP. I sometimes close the deal on the TP waiting for the pullback and re-enter the market, and thus remove the double profit. It's not good to use the signal without knowing the market movement. For those traders I advise to pull up a stop or breakeven.

Fartowiy:
first of all, the signal has worked. And how did you get -50...
not me)
TimurTimur 02.06.2011 20:52:
I unfortunately had it triggered although I put it at 1.4315 and the low was 1.4307 Alpari. Sadly....
and it's unlikely they'll re-buy.
Fartowiy:
.... .... secondly, you have to know how to work with signals. You should read somewhere or ask others...
very funny ))
Fartowiy:
But they don't know what kind of signal they're looking for and they don't know how to apply it. First, on what TF. Secondly, we should look at the momentum of the movement.
I don't know why you need signals in the first place.

Temnyj:
No one probably does. I have been putting signals on the chart, for myself, after the first TP, if we reach it, there is usually a drawdown of up to 50 points, stops are huge. I do not know how to close on them - by portions, or transfer them to no-loss when they reach the TP, so all these "the price has reached the TP3" - all this is banal.
I can accurately tell you the movements of the pair on H4, Daily and Weekly. on H1 70% by 30%.

majestic 02.06.2011 20:47
Fartowiy:
This signal worked TP 4 1,4475 + 100 pips.

and the stop at 1.4325 did not work?

Fartowiy: 01.06.2011 22:01
There is a good possibility of USD-ChF and GBP-ChF buying from these levels....I took both buy positions...

how are you feeling? )

and i don't understand the previous post... You keep saying it was +100 pips on that signal and not -50?

This is great, I went in with 1.00 lots per position and got 115 pips on both positions. And by the way, Friday night, I went in again.

Fartowiy:

majestic 02.06.2011 20:47
Fartowiy:
This signal worked TP 4 1.4475 + 100 pips.

and the stop at 1.4325 did not work?
Timur entered the position on 02.06.2011, and that is why the stop triggered. I talk to him on Skype.

majestic:

how are you feeling? )

and i don't understand the previous post... I'm still saying that the signal was +100 pips and not -50 pips?

artowiy 05.06.2011 15:33 am corrected | delete
i got 1.00 lots for each position and got 115 pips for both positions. And by the way, on Friday night, I went in again.
Reason: