Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 14

Tantrik:

I support him!!! - If he misled the newbies (and further handling - Skype, personal message), he would have put everything in its place! (If he is a profitable TS, respect and respect, if he is a profitable TS, he would not be here - 100% IHMO).

Here are two interesting drawings and this man explains how to work in Forex. And what about his friend Timur - he appeared and disappeared, but what a PR!

It's like there's nothing to talk about.

Mathemat , if someone needs a table so much, then let him take and keep it himself by the signals given byFartowiy . Of course, the table will not be as informative as you suggested, but the essence will be clearly visible. Here is a simple solution.

No, darkie, I'm not vaporized! I'm just silently observing the forum. I'm not PR'ing anybody. It's the first time I've seen Fartovy here and I have no idea who he is. I really got interested in his signals. I don't have any idea who he is. I'm not interested in his signals, you better find the signals he gave and check their pips.

TimurTimur:
No, darkie, I'm not vaporized! I'm just silently observing the forum. I'm not PR'ing anybody. It's the first time I've seen Fartovy here and I have no idea who he is. I got real interested in his signals. I don't have any idea who he is, I'm really starting to get interested in his signals.
Well then you are a miracle, you managed to test real signals in an hour. What do I need pips for? I'm interested in the money, I think the author should post them, if he took the responsibility of giving signals, he should do it properly and make it easy to understand when you get into a thread, instead of surfing the pages and searching for signals to run them through history and see what they are worth.

And by the way here's the thing, darkie, about these posts that keep bugging you.

What about his friend Timur - appeared and disappeared, but what a PR was it?

At that time it was like this: I really have not seen new signals and asked about them! I saw no new signals and asked for them.And in my second message I also wrote the absolute truth, if you search for "fart" posts before 09.05.2011 you' ll find profitable (which gave a profit) and FREE (for which they don't charge) signals, even if they are only a couple of pieces. Both of my posts are normal and adequate, so you can no longer bring them as an example of what I allegedly PR for Fartovy.

Temnyj:
Then you're a miracle worker, you managed to test real signals in an hour. What do I need pips for? I am interested in the money, while the author needs to put something out there. If he takes the responsibility of giving signals, let him do it properly, so it would be easy to understand when you get into a thread, instead of searching through pages and look for signals to run them through history and see what they are worth.

Well, I have answered your first question. But about the second, I think so: the author puts signals on a voluntary basis, that's it! Then it is "your" choice whether it is convenient or not, whether you want to search them on pages or not, and in general, everything is just not convenient, you do not trust the author, or something else does not suit you - do not trade on them! The author does not owe anyone anything, he can do it (the table) and it will be very convenient, but he also may not do it.

если так нужна таблица кому-либо то пусть берет и ведет её сам по сигналам которые даёт Fartowiy. Таблица конечно не получится такой информативной как вы предлагали но суть будет видна явно. Вот и простое решение.

Once again, TimurTimur: there are a lot of people on this forum. And people need clear and concise information, not brainwashing.

If you are defending the topicstarter, then prove that his signals are worth something: make a table and present it.

Otherwise you get unnecessary PR and flooding.

I recommend that the bickering stop.

The main thing is thatif you search for posts before 09.05.2011 you' ll really find profitable (which gave profit) and FREE (for which they do not charge) signals, let them be just a couple of pieces.

Well, this is getting nonsense. Free stuff for the sake of free stuff. "A couple of pieces" is in no way representative statistics.

TimurTimur:

At that time it was like this: I really didn't see any new signals and asked about them! In mysecond message I also wrote the absolute truth, if you search for posts before 09.05.2011 you' ll really find a profitable (which gave a profit) and FREE (for which they do not take money) signals, let them there are only a couple of pieces. My posts are both normal and adequate, so you can no longer cite them as an example of how I'm supposedly promoting Fartovy.

And then on whose signals the other day you lost your last 1500 dollars ( see the picture )

I support Mathemat'a? If you're defending, then do the statistics. I'm not against Fartovy's signals, but we need the statistics for signals and Fartovy needs them first of all.

Mathemat:

Once again, TimurTimur: there are a lot of people on this forum. And people need clear and concise information, not brainwashing.

If you are defending the topicstarter, then prove that his signals are worth something: make a table and present it.

Otherwise you get unnecessary PR and flooding.

I recommend you to stop bickering.

Well, this is getting nonsense. Freeloading for freeloading's sake. "A couple of grand" is in no way a representative statistic.

Mathemat you say And people need clear and concise information, not brainwashing.

It's "their" choice whether it's convenient or not, whether they want to search pages or not, and in general, it's simple, not convenient, do not trust the author, or something else does not suit them - do not trade on them! but again, this is just my opinion.

If you defend the originator, then prove that his signals are worth something: make a chart and show it.

I guess so from today for today I'll try (if I have time) to keep a table of what I get when trading on Fortovoy's signals.

Otherwise I get unnecessary PR and flooding.

If you do not know Fortovoy's signals, you will get unnecessary hype.

I recommend that you stop bickering.

It's not like I started it.

"A couple of grand" is in no way a representative statistic.

Agreed, but I think it's a good start.....

Temnyj:

Then on whose signals did you lose the last $1,500 the other day (see picture)?

I support Mathemat'a? If you are defending, then keep the statistics. I'm not against smart signals, but we need the statistics for signals.

I lost on my signals))))

I already wrote about the statistics in the post above.

Reason: