Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 6

Fartowiy:

I have positions from May 02 on the pound and from May 03 on the audi sell. And in between I withdraw profits. I wish I could write a robot for the ssr :)))

I'm going into the ranch on H4 with my eyes closed. I don't even hesitate. Never failed. and min 250-500 pips.

Fartowiy:
no it's not. the ssr is based on a diwer. before H1 and above H4 the situation is different. AND M 5 M 15. You can trade without EMA without MAGD at all. Indices and EMAs are just for confirmation. It is very difficult to explain in written form. Call me on Skype. I will show you.

You can't explain it like that. Do this. As soon as you enter the trade - just post a screenshot (or 2 with M5 and M15) and mark the bar at which you entered and show the arrows on the USSR, how they bent there. It will be clear at once.

It's better to see it once.

Fartowiy:
Who wants my trade set up on the main pairs.EMA 8,200,50 ekponz and 26 siml. Magd 8,21,1 download

1SSRC.mq4 do not you mind that it has not redrawn?

Fartowiy:

I have positions from May 02 on the pound and from May 03 on the audi sell. And in between I withdraw profits. I wish I could write a robot for the ssr :)))
And why not to write it - easy, from you understandable conditions for opening orders, from me the owl

Fartowiy:
How can you trade 25 pips a day

I do not understand - the more illiterate the topicstarter writes (intentionally or by brain) - the more pips per day he declares.

Another flubbery.

Fartowiy:

Please post the template.

Stervela:
Please post the template.
So put it together and set it up. The system works.

Fartowiy:

I may go to the market on H4 with my eyes closed. I don't even hesitate. I've never failed. and min 250-500 pips.

Good day, to be honest I did not quite understand what indices with what parameters to put. Can you make a couple of templates for MetaTrader for currency pairs EUR/USD, AUD and FRANK for TF for example M15 or M30, and put them here. If this requires any non-standard indulators, I also ask to lay them out in one archive. It's not convenient to search through the forum gathering necessary parts for your strategy...

herzogtier:

Good day, to be honest I did not quite understand what indices with what parameters to put. Can you make a couple of templates for MetaTrader for currency pairs EUR/USD, AUD and FRANK for TF for example M15 or M30, and put them here. If this requires any non-standard indulators, I also ask to lay them out in one archive. It's not convenient to search through the forum gathering necessary details for your strategy ...

Exactly !

I'm all for that too.

In addition, I suggest that the first post (on the first page) should be edited and the necessary indulgences should be put there.

Show a screenshot of the entry point in real time. How can 1SSRC be used without error? It overdraws.
Reason: