Trading on the price difference between two brokerage companies - page 4

Tresk:

Hello! I am interested in trading on price differences. But for a long time I can't find "absolutely" different brokers. So that the difference in quotes would be tangible. The thing is that the lag is mostly small. If somebody knows something - write.

Here is the access for demo account and terminal. Is this how you can do it at other brokers?

Login: 48948

Password: 8gkmewc

On the broker's website you can quickly download the terminal and see for yourself how it trades. I have attached an archive with almost a day's worth of stats.

Guys. Haven't you heard anything at all about the carrie trade?

Svinozavr:
Guys. Haven't you heard anything at all about the carrie trade?

What's that?

fozi:

And how do they know that the funds are earned this way ????

They will know because such trades are usually held open for less than a minute, the time it takes for quotes from brokers to equalise.

You can also hold for hours. The aggregate net position is always zero.

There is, of course, 'one-legged' arbitrage based on lagged feeds. There, the life of the positions is indeed short.

atik:
the same way an expert can trade

That's exactly how this expert trades.

zhuki:

Maybe it's my ping manually or maybe it's the EA's way of working.

So would you share your experiences? Maybe we can learn something.

So far it is clear that the complaints about requotes and large slippages. But how do we know that this is cheating?

At the beginning of the article look at the archives I have attached with reports and with real screenshots of the terminal with profits.

atik:
Bullshit! You just need to get rid of these companies that do not pay (they will soon).

Yes, exactly. What are MQLs for then, to program and trade...

fozi:

And how do they know that the funds are earned this way ????

Maybe this is a dumb question, enlighten the ignorant.

At the beginning of the article look, I have attached the archives with reports and screenshots of the terminal. The robot works on changing quotes.

Tresk:

Yes, exactly. What are MQLs for then, to program and trade...

It seems to me you have a lot of trades in a period of less than a minute. Very similar to what was discussed on the CRUFM forum.

The solution will come by itself. The solution will come on its own.

Reason: