[Archive! - page 620

Mathemat:
Where is 20%? I find it hard to believe such a figure, even in Moscow. Or the polls were biased - say, among those who spend all their time on the internet. In short, among blogger hamsters.
It's not about the percentages. The point is it's not good to cheat. What's the point if you win anyway? Which begs the question: Would you win if you didn't?

alexeymosc:

I'm about to insert an interesting video. There you go. Posner is inappropriately "bashing" Mr McFall.

http://blogs.yandex.ru/pulse/?period=20100202-20120202&query0=%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BB&query1=%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

On a related note.

Mathemat:
Where is the 20%? Hard to believe in such a figure even in Moscow. Or the polls were biased - say, among those who spend all their time on the Internet. In short, among blogger hamsters.

These figures have been heard in the media, for example.

I honestly would not believe even 20%. I still know only 2 people who voted for EDrO (one forum member here, one accidentally overheard on the street), no one else among my friends (and their circle is very wide, including military officers, teachers, workers, office "plankton", business people, pensioners and people from rural areas), nor among their acquaintances. Or at least they do not admit it, it's probably a shame) It turns out 1-2% ...)) But I know two members of the United Russia party who did not vote for her... And it's not easy to believe that 49% and 20% are the same.

Figar0:

These figures have been heard in the media, for example.

I honestly would not believe even 20%. I still know only 2 people who voted for EDrO (one forum member here, one accidentally overheard on the street), no one else among my friends (and their circle is very wide, including military officers, teachers, workers, office "plankton", business people, pensioners and people from rural areas) or among their acquaintances. Or at least they do not admit it, it's probably a shame) It turns out 1-2% ...)) But I know two members of the United Russia party who did not vote for her... And it's not easy to believe me whether it's 49% or 20%.

That's the kind of shy electorate we have. They vote for Yedro and turn pink like a girl....

paukas:
That's the kind of shy electorate we have. They vote for Yedro and turn pink like a girl....
That's the sign these days: if you vote for the Yedro it means that you're not interested in politics, a sign of "political narrow-mindedness" - so they blush)))

Yes, there are many rating agencies in Russia. But in Belarus there is only one - the official pro-governmental one and very precise, because the results of the elections are always adjusted to its ratings which are sparing for the authorities. Imho.

IgorM:
The sign these days is that if you vote for the United Russia party, it means that you are not interested in politics, a sign of "political stupidity" - that's why they blush ))))

You should not be interested in politics. We must mind our own business. We must each do our own thing. And we must live honestly and within the law. I can hardly imagine how our people can feed this army of politicians and politicians of all stripes, they have never hammered a nail in their life, they have never earned a ruble. They are bogged down in their backroom and corridor battles. Politics is already considered a profession. Piss on them) Hamsters with sick egos.

jelizavettka:
Yes, there are many rating agencies in Russia. But in Belarus there is only one - the official pro-governmental one and very precise, because the results of the elections are always adjusted to its ratings which are sparing for the authorities. Imho.
Shh... Batska's bloodhounds are listening to you).

Figar0: I can't even imagine how our people can feed this army of politicians and politicians of all stripes

What is there to imagine?

A deputy receives 1 .96 million rubles a year, and the average salary is up to 20 thousand rubles a month (in reality up to 12-15 tr), I suspect that some get a lot at the expense of the labour of others - those who pay taxes both on their salary and on any purchase

Reason: