[Archive! - page 426

Shit. There's already a knock on my door. That was fast. Goodbye, friends.

They told me to dress warmly. They said they would take me to Siberia to clear the snow. All of it.

Mischek:
Oh, man. They're already knocking on my door. That was fast. Goodbye, friends.

Yeah, no. That must be the state department's bonus for reposting the metekwot forum.

Open up, don't be afraid!

Mischek:
They told me to wear warm clothes. Said they'd take me to Siberia to clear the snow. All of it.

Well, it's ours!

Snow for the Sochi Olympics.

What a disaster... They won't pay for it, they've got everything cut up...

I don't have boots. The colonel said that he would sort everything out for a bottle of vodka and we don't have to go, as I don't have valenki. And the captain (who looks like Komarov), when the colonel turned his back, asked me to hire him at the state department.

Yeah... You're all so complicated in the head. That's what you're all about - you don't fucking agree. :)

SProgrammer:

Yeah... You're all so complicated in the head. That's what you're all about - you don't fucking agree. :)

Beaver, breathe it out already!

SProgrammer:

Tell me about it. I've been struggling all my life myself. I don't need such a complicated head. Sometimes I even envy you and Captain Worms...

>

:) I knew being unsettled in life would make you bitter. :)

The meaning of life is to make your neighbour's cow die. Occupy Wall Street, too. Dissenting fucks.

Let's save Russia, let's shit in three years. :)

Reason: