[Archive! - page 417

Mischek:

If nothing has changed, it is the manual count that is legally valid and the preliminary results are monitored by Election Committee through the scanner
If nothing has changed and my memory serves me correctly, legally this thing has had all sorts of legal laws and powers for about 15 years now.

nadya:
It turns out that in theory it is easy to determine for whom each individual voted ?

Only if one peeks at the "tray" to the CAIB.

nadya:
It turns out that in theory it is easy to determine for whom each particular individual voted ?

I don't know, you have to look at the software. Although technically it is not prescribed in any case.

moskitman:

Only if you peek at the 'tray' to the CAIB.
Well, that's different. I meant peeking through the electronics specifically

nadya:
Well, that's different. I meant to look specifically at the electronics
no

mag2011:
So much for the smokehouse, everyone's obviously been smoking a little something. Guys, let me defuse the situation. Here's the thing: I'm about to have a round sum of money the other day. About 60 million rubles. Part of the money I know where to put the long term, and the amount of about 35 million is still in doubt. In rubles to leave I think not (at any time they can do something with it), in real estate is also a question mark, after the new year it is unknown how much tax to raise real estate. In general, for a sensible and businesslike investment advice, promising to thank you!
Half to Niroba in trust management, the other half to invest in tobacco and alcohol; after the increase in excise duties to sell, the proceeds - to drink and smoke.

moskitman:
no

You can't know that in principle, and neither can I.

nadya:
Well, that's different. I meant to look specifically at the electronics
There is such a thing. It's called a thermal cryptanalyzer. :)

mag2011:
So much for the smokehouse, everyone's obviously been smoking a little something. Guys, let me defuse the situation. Here's the thing: I'm about to have a round sum of money the other day. About 60 million rubles. Part of the money I know where to put the long term, and the amount of about 35 million is still in doubt. In rubles to leave I think not (at any time they can do something with it), in real estate is also a question mark, after the new year it is unknown how much tax to raise real estate. In general, for a sensible and businesslike investment advice, promising to thank you!
Buy real estate in some tranquil country. Or a portfolio of precious metals - gold, silver, platinum, palladium, cesium. You could stock up on plutonium - but that's more complicated.

tara:
Half to be held in trust by Niroba, the other half to be invested in tobacco and alcohol; after the excise tax increase, sell it, drink and smoke the proceeds.
I don't have it in trust; I manage the necessary amount myself. That is why I do not see the point in it.
Reason: