[Archive! - page 388

"A major circus awaits us ahead. Now a candidate for life ruler will come to the forefront. All the rotten tomatoes will fly not to the sham party, but to him personally, dear and beloved. For three months, the stupid sycophants in Putin's inner circle will induce vomiting in the populace with their propaganda. And he, poor thing, will be the one to pay the price.
He will travel around the country, meeting with voters. Whistle to him, he loves it.
And envy the Muscovites. We have a wonderful opportunity to honk our horns as the national leader rushes past the paralyzed traffic. Doo-doo, Vladimir Vladimirovich. Hear our voices? And let the press secretary explain later that these are the sounds of popular jubilation.
As for the presidential election, I don't think we should argue among ourselves. Clearly: a boycott.
The whole country should be covered with propaganda posters and the polling stations should be empty. Only buses with "carousel drivers" are shuttling, and government slaves are shuffling along, hating Vladimir Vladimirovich personally for this humiliation.
And there is no need for observers from the opposition parties. Let the "crooks" pile up the ballots at least in dump trucks. All the same, this is not an election, this is not the president.
I would like to appeal to the dancers, who traditionally make this trickery look nice.
Grigory Alekseyevich, do not go as a candidate. Remember you used to be a real politician. If you refuse to take part in this disgrace, maybe you will regain respect and trust.
Gennady Andreevich, give up your candidacy too. Thanks to the protest vote you now have a large faction again. Take this seriously. Don't become a whipping boy. Let Putin compete with some freaks.

And at the same time (as they say, not to get up twice) I'll say a few words to Vladimir Vladimirovich too.
I feel sorry for you. I say this without any sarcasm. You don't need to be Nostradamus in order to determine your future.
A situation will inevitably arise where the lower classes no longer want it, the upper classes are utterly decomposed, and the money has run out. The country will be in turmoil. It will be too late for you to leave voluntarily, and you will give the order to shoot, and blood will be shed, but you will be toppled all the same. I do not wish you the fate of Muammar Gaddafi, honestly. Why don't you get out while there's still time, eh? There's always a good excuse. Health problems, family emergency, appearance of an archangel. You could hand the reins over to your successor (you can't do it any other way), and he would take care of your old age.
Imagine and shudder: universal hatred, loneliness, fear of tomorrow, the need to sink deeper into the mud, to surround yourself with the worst scoundrels.
Do you need it?"

Boris Akunin

Thanks for the link, very informative.

It turns out that without the "leak" at the beginning of the day due to organized (mass) absentee voting, United Russia would have had even fewer votes. It's good that he, albeit late, frightened off this "evil". True, in the end it was all in vain.

ratnasambhava:

The truth is that in the end it turned out to be "for nothing".

In fact, nothing is in vain.

The bad thing is that "thanks" to the authorities, not the best (for the country as a whole) political scenario is developing.

PapaYozh:

In fact, nothing is in vain.

The bad thing is that "thanks to" the authorities, not the best (for the country as a whole) political scenario is developing.

Are you the director of the Institutional Institute for Problem Solving and Political Policy?

It's not for you. Fuck it.

Svinozavr:

Are you the director of the Institutional Institute for Problem Solving and Political Policy?

Not for you. Fuck you.

Hangover morning?

" Don't rock the boat, the rat is puking! "

After such powerful campaigning by Navalny to vote against ER for any other party, Zhirinovsky is changing the decryption of the LDPR. It is now Any Other Party of Russia.
Reason: