[Archive! - page 254

>

Mathemat:
When I renewed my passport I wrote "mathematician" under "nationality". Well fuck, I will, I really will!

Others write "Son of a lawyer" under "nationality". ))

But not everyone should hide his nationality.

Digamma:

my hunch was a little confirmed

It turns out that I've been listening to classical music before trading lately and my trading has improved)

today in the car on the radio heard that in germany the road ministry "ramsauer" issued a disc with the calm classics "adageo in the car," well, they conducted a study where drivers listened to the classics, and that led to fewer accidents, they justify it by the fact that people have a calmer attitude to everything.

No one's noticed that in their trading?

Yeah. Why don't you play "The Flight of the Valkyries" by Wagner and then we'll discuss the results? //which is also a classic.

===

No! Better than Mussorgsky's Baba Yaga! (Pictures from the exhibition) The EL&P performance will have a particular effect.

Svinozavr:

Yeah. Why don't you play Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries and then we'll discuss the results? // Why, it's a classic, too.

=

A classic is a vaz 2106!

Svinozavr:

Yeah. Why don't you play Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries and then we'll discuss the results? // Why, it's a classic, too.

===

No! Better Mussorgsky's Baba Yaga! (Pictures from the exhibition) The EL&P performance will have a particular effect.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

a genius in his own right

Digamma:

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

genius

I suggest you listen carefully to the third movement of the fortieth symphony, the minuet. Exquisite music. Other than the main well-known theme, few have looked deeper.

In short, British scientists have found that a trading robot performs much better if classical music is played next to the computer.

Svinozavr:
In short, British scientists have found that a trading robot performs much better if classical music is played next to the computer.
And the hair becomes smoother and silkier.

paukas:
And hair is smooth and silky smooth.
Especially when it's gone )

Digamma:
Especially when they're not there.)
Don't get off on the wrong foot!
Reason: