[Archive! - page 253

Mathemat:
When I renewed my passport, I wrote "mathematician" under "nationality". I'll be a fucking mathem atician, I really will!

Here's the second Hera.

tara:

Peter: 30 seconds of shame - I don't know anything about BadminGton :(

Diagnosis?

"Dmitry Anatolyevich, if you get beaten up, in your next video message, wink with your left eye."

>

Mathemat:
When I renewed my passport, I wrote "mathematician" under "nationality". I'll be a fucking mathem atician, I really will!

))) Bravo!

My applause.

Mathemat:

I mean, the 5th box is still there...

sever31:

"Dmitry Anatolyevich, if you get beaten up, in your next video message, wink with your left eye."

He never did!

icas:

He never played!

Oh, I see - the opponent... A tough one.

Mathemat:
When I renewed my passport, I wrote "mathematician" under "nationality". Fucking true!

Where were you before! I was thinking about what to write, I didn't want to offend half a dozen branches of different ancestors. I could have written "tank man" or "welder" and that would have been all right.

icas:
I.e. the 5th column remained...

In "our sunny country" everything is trickier - there is no column in the passport, but in its registration card! At least ten years ago it was like that.

Duck story or not ?(from here):

...However, in2009,amendments to current US law were passed which extremely broadens the interpretation and attributes of United States Person.

Now, if any company or individual made payments in US dollars or there was at least one tax resident of the USA (US Person), this company or individual can be recognized by the court as tax residents of the USA. And will have to pay taxes at the rates and domestic rules of that country.

And then there is the well-established methodology of the US fiscal authorities. The IRS finds such a "non-payer," waits 2-3 years for a large amount of penalties to accumulate, and then files a lawsuit. The US court sends a summons to the foreign national or representative of a foreign company . Failure to appear in court is regarded as an admission of guilt....

It seems that the right American uncles will take care of the tough guys first, and then they will take care of everyone else on the list ;)

Mathemat:
When I renewed my passport, I wrote "mathematician" under "nationality". Well fuckin' be, true story!
STATE COMMITTEE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ON STATISTICS
Alphabetical lists of nationalities and languages
to code answers to questions 7 and 9 of forms C and D
and question 6 of Form C of the 2002 All-Russia Population Census questionnaires

Chaldeans

my assumptions are a little bit confirmed

It turns out that I've been listening to classical music before trading lately and my trading has improved)

Today I heard on the radio in the car that in germany the road ministry "ramsauer" issued a CD with the tranquil classic "Adageo in the car." Well, they conducted a study where drivers listen to the classic and that led to fewer accidents.

No one's noticed that in their trading?

Reason: