THERE IS AN INTERESTING TC .... NEED A PRO TO WRITE A BOT - page 5

If you cannot explain something, it means that you do not fully understand it. Or you hallucinate - consciousness filters out "false signals" according to other criteria than those that you consider important.

There is, of course, the variant with speech or writing dysfunction, but that's not our case, is it?

===

So... Like .

- make me a mathematical model of the world.

- ???

- Well, I can't explain in words, but you have your eyes - a picture in front of them.

===

"You" here is a rhetorical device.

rustein >>:
На улице ночь....
Почему Вы мне отвечаете тем что Вы знаете а не на вопросы которые я задавал ? :)

Because you have misunderstood my deductions, and it goes on and on.

Svinozavr писал(а) >> Or hallucinate....

Hallucinations and forex are two very close substances. Some people don't realise this.....)))

LeoV >>:
Смотрю в последнее время пошли эйфорийно-граальные темы о написании супер-ботов, которые осчастливят их хозяев, которые типа придумали очередной велосипед, который никто никогда не изобретал и даже не пытался изобрести...... к чему бы это? ))))

Mischek писал(а) >>

100% it's a crowd of traders

By the way, if 100 people say they don't think like everyone else, it doesn't mean they think the same way.

Mischek писал(а) >>
"I look a lot like Bruce Willis..... only not as smart, handsome and talented......."(c).....))))

"... Invincibility delusion, laden with homicidal mania."

))) Quite, quite... Like a psychological portrait of forum gurus...

if you're all about me, you can close the thread ..... I will fix myself .... all the best .... I was looking for something and found a lot of inspiration.

odiseif >>:
если вы все обо мне то можно закрыть ветку .....справлюсь сам ....все всего наилучшего....искал чтото а нашел море вдохновления ..

and if it's not about you, do you stay ?
Reason: