[Archive! - page 38

Zhunko:

She's a great lady!... She'll live on as long as we can remember her. There aren't many ARTISTS like her left. Soon there won't be any. The Soviet era will end with them.

There are no equals to replace them. It's all drab. Yes, and the directors are modern... They make everything so fake... The good movies are over.

Yeah. Yeah... I don't know what else to add. It's too bad... There's something about us that...

yosuf:

It is said that soon man will be able to exist in the bowels of a computer, possessing and analysing all incoming information. I keep thinking, in what part of the brain does man himself sit, what part does not take-serve man, and where does he himself sit? I do not understand.
In the heart. The true Ego is in the heart of man.

ratnasambhava:
In the heart. The true ego is in the heart of man.

It sounds beautiful, but it has nothing to do with reality.

If a person has a heart transplant, it does not stop them from being themselves, and the ego remains in place. If we remove part of his brain, we lose our personality. Is that so hard to understand? I can't believe it.

sever30:
"it" happens to others, it can't happen to me, it's me and I'm not them... the fear of fucking death... it can only be dealt with by acknowledging that everyone has been through it and comparing it to sleep, it's no big deal that we fall asleep, a sleeper doesn't care how long they sleep... nature's a bitch...
No one can escape death. This is an absolute truth. Life is an illusion. One should not get attached to something that does not exist, otherwise suffering ensues.

Cmu4:

If a person has a heart transplant, it does not stop them from being themselves, and the ego remains in place. If we remove part of his brain, we lose our personality. Is that so hard to understand? I can't believe it.

It's complicated! Brain rickets with complications

Cmu4:

If a person has a heart transplant, it does not stop them from being themselves, and the ego remains in place. If we remove part of his brain, he loses his personality. Is that so hard to understand? I can't believe it.

http://www.transplantology.info/content/view/42/2/

Cmu4:

The heart is a seat. For the True Ego, a heart transplant is the same as changing the seat under a seated person, it is in "another dimension".

I read somewhere that a man lived without a brain. It was discovered at an autopsy. He had a severe head injury when he was young. I don't remember the details, I read it a long time ago.

ratnasambhava:

The heart is a seat. For the True Ego, a heart transplant is the same as changing the seat under a seated person, it is in 'another dimension'.

I read somewhere that a man lived without a brain. It was discovered at an autopsy. He had a severe head injury when he was young. I don't remember the details, I read it a long time ago.

http://www.russian-globe.com/N65/Nossik.ChelovekBezMozgov.htm

ratnasambhava:
No one can escape death. This is the absolute truth. Life is an illusion. One should not get attached to something that does not exist, otherwise suffering will ensue.

One can have everything and have nothing, or one can have everything and have nothing. The line between the former and the latter is different for everyone ........ Balance of the fuckin' world....

Nosik's commentary is done in the style of Kuryokhin. Lenin the mushroom?
Reason: