EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 547

Forecast for the next year ...either the Aussie will rise until it hits the red dot and shut down your terminal to let you know it can't go down, or the dollar will drop to the green square and rescan your servers to let you know it can't go up.

odiseif:

Forecast for the next year ...either the Aussie will rise until it hits the red dot and shut down your terminal to let you know it can't go down, or the dollar will drop to the green square and rescan your servers to let you know it can't go up.

The Aussie ain't got long to go... watch this and watch that. ...and it's going down hard and painful.

Alexsandr76:

The Aussie's not much left... watch here and here. and it's a long and painful fall for him.

I was expecting a fall from 1.0350.... have to wait and try 1.0560,there is a good level there ....

YYYY.......))))

Market makers congratulated everyone who trades EUR/USD on April 1 today........

seey:

YYYY.......))))

Market makers congratulated everyone who trades EUR/USD on April 1 today........

Yep +100 ))))

EUR fluctuation will be in the 1.4280-1.4050 range...

This is what I did for bread))))And my hand was holding out to open the stock, closing the plus sells))))I missed the action((I could have managed the stock...shit...

Let's go to 1434 ? SL 1412

margaret:
EUR fluctuation will be in the 1.4280-1.4050 range...
I take it this will be up to the 7th?

The wind is blowing across the sea
And the Canadian is driving...
Who in Europe is the loveliest,
♪ the fairest and whitest... ♪
The euro... was their answer...
because the quid's no good...
Reason: