EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 144

Alex_K:
Are you going to buy yourself? What are your buy targets?

I'm wondering if I need it or not.

chepikds:
China makes AK-47s too)))

They are worse, at least the Soviet ones were worse, I don't know now.

chepikds:
China also produces AK-47)))
Soviet models are different from those made now, you can't confuse them)))

Temnyj:

Oil is understandable - increased sales to Europe are on the horizon. And when have we ever sold anything other than resources and weapons.

The video from Libya shows the number of Libyans with AK-47s. It is good that we once provided them with them)))

Russia has a $4 million contract with Libya for the supply of weapons, military equipment, aircraft-bombers... The contract has been signed for a long time, Russia fulfils and will fulfil deliveries according to schedule...

strangerr:

Thinking for now, I need it or not.
(If we go to 1.39, then it's good for me) But there is an option to close bai at "0" now because the goals are below)

chepikds:
China also produces AK-47s)))
China has already refused to supply weapons to Libya...

I think Chaplin's got a head wound. He's always saying something crazy. It's not the first time I've read him say something that's often nonsense.

odiseif:
I have these thoughts on n4 ...green has broken through the main thick one upwards .
it's time to correct downwards to get closer to the main one
The greenback is asking to go up to the main thick - gray-blue lines
It is necessary to look for entry in the Euro-Zealand pair.

nice turkey....., will you let me drive it?

Temnyj:
I think Chaplin's got a head wound. He's always saying something crazy. It's not the first time I've read him say something that's often nonsense.

Bombing is unequivocal, and Chaplin to help. He forgot the "do not kill" part, the bastard.
Reason: