EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 923

Mixon777:

My job is to take dough from victims like you - your job is to take dough from me - if you don't believe in that notion, get out of the auction altogether - big profits only come through the blood of others who bet against you -

Thank you

i've learned from experience that your job is to promote and sell your account ))) ....

Vlad72:

iron lady)))
I told you this warrant is "jewellery work" for me...

Vizard:

and my experience tells me that your job is to publicize and sell the ts )))....

Yes, considering that he previously logged in as "Maxim" and now he's logged in as "Mikhail"...

Not clean on the hand - for sure...

Vizard:

i've learned from experience that your job is to publicize and sell your account ))) ....

Wizard, take the archive with all the indicators and trade to your health - and most importantly you profit!

Margaret 11.05.2011 20:03

I am a man who earns real money, not virtual money - and I know what a hell of a market to deceive our crowd with a hamster

Files:
raduga.zip  2385 kb

Mixon777:

Wizard, take the archive with all the indicators and trade to your health - and most importantly you profit!

i don't need any... i don't have more than 3 ma on the chart (as a reference point in space) .... i'll look at the levels for your interest...

i have a good view on the price of ambercore... i'm not a beginner, i just have to show them how to do it.

maybe it will do the trick for someone else ....

Mixon777: I'm a person who earns real money, not virtual - and I know how the markets work so as to fool the hamster crowd.

What forex finance consists of - I know... I've been working in the real world for years and I make at least 100 pips a day without taking into account the medium-term position and without your rainbow...

And the demo doesn't interest me at all....

margaret:
I told you this warrant was a "jewellery job" for me...
Yeah... definitely ironclad! Hats off to you!

Mixon777:

I am a person who earns real money, not virtual money - and I know what kind of crap the markets are running through to fool our crowd with a hamster
Why do people like you like to caricature a similar phrase, because they do not care how much money (real or virtual) others earn? And why is there always someone who just can't live a day without teaching how to make "real money" while furiously trying to prove to others that their system is very cool and is able to bring down DC and the entire Forex market at the same time?

Ilap70:

Is it far?

4189 and up.

Ilap70:

Is it far?

Reason: