EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 902

Temnyj:

Tantrik should not waste time on him, (apparently can not forgive the defeat in World War II :)) as inadequate today Fartovy.

And he constantly ignores questions that are inconvenient for him.

I don't know why he has such a bad habit. What could be the conditions - private for private ()

Tantrik:

And what is it all of a sudden you have not seen the signals and already "write to me"? And who on the forum believed your stories about thousands of pips, euras. You're looking for suckers and they are not on this forum.
:)) God is your judge. Personally, I wish you good luck in Forex. Stop calling guys suckers, if you personally have a problem with me, though I think you're far from it, so call me, I'll give you the phone number. And the signals will be on the forum, for free.

Fartowiy:
:)) God be your judge. I personally wish you good luck on the forex market. Stop calling guys suckers, if you have a personal problem with me, though I think you're far from it, so call me, I'll give you the phone number. And the signals will be on the forum, for free.

You' ll get the signals on the forum, and anyone who needs them will take advantage of them. Come on, good luck!

Fartowiy:
First, the signals are free. I do not need the finances, I am satisfied with what Forex gives me. And secondly, don't think the guys on the forum are lame. How dare you talk about people you don't know in your interview, go to the mirror and look at your image,
But I do))) I lost my last $1,500 the other day, and now I'm having a creative and financial crisis. And Fartowiy is really the only person on the Internet (at least the only one of those 30 people whose signals I tested, and of them 10 made a good price for them) giving free Profitable signals!

Tantrik:

All right, that's all there is to it - there will be signals on the forum for those who need to use them. Come on. Good luck!
You're right here. We have to squeeze out everything we can from Forex. I have a chance so far, and then we'll see. Good luck to you too! If there is anything you want, ask in personal, I'll answer you, maybe I'll advise you.

Folks, can you tell me where it was written about pips...

I think Rekker gave a master class...

Fartowiy:
You have to squeeze as much as you can out of forex

I don't care how much... even if it's +20...30 every day it's already a grail....

show me a screenshot ...interesting ... (just make it legible)

Did you make it out of the one that was drawing? Or just added something...

Just funny how the banks trade - on a level breakout - no flotation - no heads and shoulders dumped people -

Now comes the breakout again - then a correction in the green or red zone on the rainbow -

But the way the stops were ripped off before the drop, and down - that's great - market makers well done!

Mixon777:

Just funny how the banks are trading - on a level breakout - no flat, no heads and shoulders dumped people -

the previous minima is not a level...only a possible part of it...

the head and shoulders scenario (possible scenario) is relevant until the april min is broken in the middle of the month...

or did you think it was going to be drawn on the daily chart today ))))

Reason: