OpenCL: real challenges - page 2

TheXpert:

Roughly speaking, there is a space of huge dimensionality (10 -- 1000 and more), for it we need to solve the ANC problem.

The solution of the ANM problem boils down to

(1) construct equations of derivatives

(2) by solving a system of equations derived in (1)

Now (1) takes the lion's share of the solution time. The larger the dimensionality, the larger the fraction.

Do they have a common formula? Is the difference only in the data to be substituted, or not?

Urain:

In principle, it's unlikely that anyone else will fit in, so if you don't want to go public, you can ask anyone here in person.

I basically have nothing to hide.

It's all related to the implementation of the echo network. But I will not do it now -- I can't -- later.

The OpenCLacceleration of the calculation is a big plus for me, if there is one, of course.

TheXpert:

I basically have nothing to hide.

It's all to do with the implementation of the echo network. But I won't be doing it now - I can't - later.

The OpenCL acceleration of calculations is a big plus for me, including, if it will be of course.

See for yourself, you can do it here, you can do it in person. If you give me some specifics, I will get involved, it is an interesting problem (though not for a full day as well:)

ZS let's shortly in private, I'll call Vladimir or Alexey if I don't get anything.

OK, I'll bring it up again later, it's just the right topic.

Urain:

See for yourself, you can do it here, you can do it in person. You give specifics I'll get involved, the task is interesting (although also in between, not for a full day:).

ZS Let's shorter in person, I'll call Vladimir or Alexei if something does not get to me.

Let's get started here. The "collective mind" is a bad solver in itself, but it's rich in useful associations, from which someone is already constructing sensible constructions.
TheXpert:
Ok, I'll bring it up again later, it's just a relevant topic.
Well, yes, quite.

MetaDriver:
Let's start here. "Collective intelligence" is a bad solver in and of itself, but it's rich in useful associations. From which someone is already constructing sensible constructs. Well, yes, quite.

I don't really care, let's do it here. This thread seems appropriate.

I've added it to my favorites.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Urain:

I don't really care, let's do it here. This thread seems to be the right one.

ok.

I've added it to my favourites.

Likewise.

Studioproject.

The hardest method is FeedPatterns.

Files:

TheXpert:

A project for the studio.

The hardest method is FeedPatterns.

Are you planning to use OpenCL from C++ or MQL5?

In MQL5 it's more convenient, Ilyaz already tied everything up, in C++ you have to tie everything up yourself. But both methods are available.

Urain:

Are you planning to use OpenCL from C++ or from MQL5?

Is there a significant difference?

If you can optimise it, you may not have to use OpenCL at all.

Reason: