EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 866

Temnyj:
What's above the price? And I see ))))

what do you see? Be more specific.

Vlad72:

What do you see? Be more specific.

I see the silliness of asking about the direction of the trade if you know that the price is above the stops.

So with my question - What is over the price? ( if you don't know what I mean see my previous post )

Temnyj:

I see the nonsense of asking about the direction of the trade if you know that the price is above the stops.

So with my question - What is over the price? ( if you don't understand what I mean see my previous post)

I'm not looking at anything. You're talking in half sentences. Just because the price is above the stop, it doesn't mean it's a buy stop (or rather a buy limit). Or don't you know that an order may be placed along the price, too? Well, you should know it now.

Tantrik:

eventually we'll get there too.
Yeah, tomorrow ;)

Vlad72:

I'm not looking at anything. You're talking in half sentences. Just because the price is above the stop doesn't mean it's a buy stop. Or don't you know an order can also be placed as the price moves? Well, know it now.
I take your example. You can open an order and place a pending order, I know it. What Margaret posted and what you asked about says about stops (S / L) already open positions, and I don't think you can place an S / L ahead of price.

Temnyj:
I'm taking your example. you can also open an order as the price moves and place a pending order - I know that. What Margaret posted and what you asked about says about stops (S\L) already open positions, and I don't think you can place an S/L ahead of price.
$1.4900/05 Moderate volume of offers/$1.4903 Monday high

$1.4850/70 Moderate volume of offers/Stops

$1.4750 Moderate bid volume.
$1.4740 Large stop volume.

$1.4715/00 Moderate bid volume/$1.4699 low 27 April

What highlighted just has to be buy/sell interest.

beekeeper:
To elliot123, Vlad72, please remove your "blank" comments on half a page, keep the forum clean. Thank you
Just because I wrote that we are going to 1.5000 and thanked margaret for the comment is no chit-chat...!

Noterday:
Yeah, tomorrow ;)

unlikely to go to 1.47 first.

Well, you saw her answer. Look at page 865. She got me and you ....(((( It's not about loses at all. Get the bad thoughts out of your head. In this case there are buy limits at that level (according to Margarita), but not losses. The trend is going upwards, what are the losses? And be more careful next time before you make "smart" remarks.

Vlad72:

Well, you saw her answer. Look at page 865. She got me and you ....(((( It's not about loses at all. Get the bad thoughts out of your head. In this case there are buy limits at that level (according to Margarita), but not losses. The trend is going upwards, what are the losses? And be more careful next time before you make "smart" remarks.

Buy limits are bids, sell limits are offers, at least that's what I was taught.
Reason: