EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 721

Thank you!

The price has approached the Fibonacci level, so it has lingered around it. It could go either up or down from there.

Is it a candlestick pattern at the end of the chart? It is not a harami, as I remember, because the last candlestick goes upwards beyond the previous one.

So no one has just marked the franc-singapore dollar for themselves?

Who thinks +foundation soon vs franc vs asia.

Interesting picture.

It shows that the Eurodollar should go south, with serious intentions.

I have entered in the long position with five lots. Stop 1050 pips and Take 5050.

I don't care about the default rumors. :)

MetaDriver:

Interesting picture.

I have entered in the long position with five lots. Stop 1050 pips and Take 5050.

I don't care about the default rumors. :)

The rich have their own quirks (about the five-lot long term). In the meantime, you are welcome to observe a double bottom:

tara:

The rich have their own quirks (about the five-lot long term). In the meantime, you are welcome to observe a double bottom:

I don't see any bottom, I see a head and shoulders. I added 5 more lots. In profit so far.

Is that how you do it on the demo? Or do you have $150K in real money? We're going up... Of course we won't get your SL.

MetaDriver:

Interesting picture.

I don't give a shit about the default. :)

A really interesting picture, vaughn and

i got caught in the market by accidenton 16.04.2011 22:34 .

I just caught a butterfly by accident :).

I do not know what to do with such a large price.

BoraBo:

Of course it is a bit scary with such lots, but it makes a lot of sense to look for selling points on smaller TFs.

Of course, but everything seems to be down on smaller TFs.
Reason: