EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 654

Mixon777:

The whole beauty of our business is in the withdrawal of cash who trades against us, in a limited range - because the victims are waiting for pullbacks, corrections, but not the continuation of the trend

Here is an example of AUD USD - in the profit of those who have caught the trend - A rainbow reversal of the level and a month in BUY

Also a beautiful breakdown of the Euro - the price broke the rainbow down - giving a sell signal - but we will not enter the trade until there are 1 - 2 of these breakdowns under the rainbow

Then the price went above the rainbow and made a buy signal above the rainbow - then confirmed the signal 5 times -

For Friday made a net 130 pips - Only on the breakdown - the order was closed before the closing of the currency market -

And you wait, a reversal further - when the price is above the rainbow - the topic of the fall was relevant on Thursday when the price was above the rainbow and it was a false break for a signal but the EU Stabfond supports the rate above the rainbow - it can even be seen by the accuracy of the instrument

I will attach the system itself - so as not to be considered as an advertisement -

Please explain how you set the pendants? How many pips from the support and resistance lines?

What times are you looking for entry points?

Thoughts on the Euro

The orange horizontal lines are the likely targets. GAP to the upside, likely to give a downward correction to the area of 1.39

Temnyj:

Thoughts on the Euro

The orange horizontal lines are the likely targets. GAP to the upside, likely to give a downward correction to the area of 1.39

Did you use an indicator or did you draw the lines by hand?

VJRTUOS:
Is that your turkey or did you draw the lines by hand?
By hand.

Last week we broke through a strong level, this week we are going to test it, at the beginning of the week the move might go to 1.458, but then correction might go to 1.415-1.425 for now.

The five-year forecast comes to mind:

SEVER11:

Have you already bought 10 lots? What about 1.32?

seolink74:
Have you already bought 10 lots?
I've been buying for a while now, but I don't forget to sell as well...

SEVER11:

I'm not good at economics but I doubt it. if this keeps up (portuguese bailout, greek bailout) we're unlikely to see 1.5.

andreika:
Of course I am not good at economics but I doubt it. if this keeps up (aid to portugal, aid to Greece). it is unlikely we will see even 1.5.
Everyone has his own opinion, I do not see any reason for a trend change, a correction yes. Time puts everything in its place. Today such news, tomorrow others. But the trend direction does not change so easily at once. They want my personal opinion.
Reason: