EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 619

I don't know where everyone is, it's time to enter the market and I'm waiting for advice)

Anything new on the eur|usd, sell or buy

Hi, it is probably scary to think about the euro now, everyone is waiting for the bank rate decision, the news will be at 15.45

I'm even afraid to pipsqueak))))

Evgen157:

where is ZetM and all .... ???? ((((

Zeth had a falling out with Notrej and said he won't be coming back, Stranger said he won't be back for a few days, Margaret is probably watching from the sidelines .... Who else is there to talk about?

Nataliya you look so beautiful! ;)

I think someone already knows the news and has made their bets maybe you can try the results of the news beforehand have any idea ?

seolink74:

Everyone is waiting...the move will be strong...analysts are talking about an upside move... But as usual, it's tricky...

Dow Jones Newswires column by Francis Bray, Master Technical Analyst /MSTA/

EUR/USD during the day: The pair continues its upward trend towards new 14-month highs, with the 1.4360 target within reach. Confirmation of an upward break of the 32-month downward resistance line is likely to trigger further gains, in which case there is room for a rise to the 1.4430 equal wave target, projected from the higher February 14 low of 1.3428. Corrective declines will be limited to the 1.4250 area, although only a move below Tuesday's low of 1.4151 will alarm investors betting on the upside.

I mean, you can take it any way you want... And he'll be right... the analysts are shitheads... I should become an analyst too :) Any experienced trader has two options... That's what the stop-losses are for... Damn, I have no one who is a wave trader :(

There are no global corrections to 1.50xx...and then we will fall below the current level.

scanck:
seolink74 thanks for the info) i will try to become a bilge.
And even having a perfectly workable strategy is no panacea!!! Because there is a psychology involved... When you trade with 0.01 lots, you don't care about the losses... but the profits are minuscule... But if you buy 0.2 - 0.4 lots? In my head when I buy 1 lot ... and until the price passes the required distance and I have not moved the transaction to Breakeven I can not sit still ... and if not in my direction of 30-40 points in the beginning ...

I think they will still raise the rates, but now it is better not to listen to anyone, otherwise the news always comes, and then bang and we are in the red, I have already bought gold today +40pp, it is still growing, but I do not want to buy currencies yet))))
Reason: