EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 584

strangerr:

Just watch and wait)))
On MT5 yesterday one commented: "I don't just sit on the fence, I climb in the attic and watch from there"...

Temnyj:
Not quite - first the spurt to 1.43, then 1.45, after 1.47, there we wait for the bid and only then the big salt ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

))))))))))))))))If it goes like this, it won't stop at 1.47))))))

Temnyj:
Not quite - first the spurt to 1.43, then 1.45, after 1.47, there we wait for the bid and only then the big salt ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
First let it try to break through the resistance level... just a push off last night...

margaret:
On MT5 yesterday one commented on this: "I'm not just sitting on the fence, I'm climbing up into the attic and watching from there"...
Right, it's too early to salt and you can't buy. So the man is sitting in the attic ))))))). I do not know whether to place the buy now or let it close with a reverse order?(((

there's a beauty on the fibo after about ten hours:

They look alike in some ways =)

margaret:
First let him try to break through the resistance level... last night was just a push off...

it's this level that's holding it back, and most importantly, it's unclear whether it's a short run or a reluctance to fall.

if the move goes down I don't think it will be that slow at first.

OlegTs:

there's a beauty on the fibo after about ten hours:

Temnyj:

The problem is that the "day of betting" has not yet arrived, so it is too early to judge whether there is a "turn or correction".

if the move goes down I don't think it will be that slow at first.

The problem is that the "betting day" has not come yet, so it is too early to judge "whether a reversal or correction"... so there is a swing...

Hello, could you please tell me how gold will behave today, I have a lock, I want to take it off and put it lower. Just don't know when is the best time to do it.
Reason: