EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 567

Hi all !!! EUR-USD

Buy above 1.4260 with a stop below 1.42 and targets at 1.4280, 1.43, 1.4325, 1.4340, then only a pullback to 1.44, which I do not hope for Monday. Sell below 1.4190 with stop above 1.4235 and targets at 1.4170, 1.4150, 1.4130, further to 1.41

GBP-USD

On the hour chart buy above 1.6150 with a stop below 1.61 and targets at 1.6190-1.62, 1.6230, further to 1.6250-1.6270. Sell below 1.6080 with a stop above 1.6130 and targets at 1.6050, 1.6030, 1.60, further to 1.5980-1.5960.

On the Pound I assume a correction!

nordfx also has a real mt5

tpg-k156:
nordfx also has real mt5
You see, at Alpari MT5 there is a separate server, i.e. an MT4 account will not work with MT5, but at insta you can choose whichever terminal you like

Hi there! I'm a newbie! Very much needs your advice!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real. And messed up so that now I sit and wonder how to fix it. In general, the sels are at 1.4057, and buy 1.4244.Sels and buy equal amounts, 5 pieces.Advice how to get out of this situation.Because I tried myself, so worse done((((

monstrochka:
I am a beginner! I need your advice very much!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real. And so messed up that now I sit and wonder how to fix it. In general, the sels are at 1.4057, and the bonds are 1.4244.Sels and bonds equal amount, 5 pieces.Advise how to get out of this situation.Because I tried myself, so worse done((((

Someone posted a link here to an article about several options for getting out of a loca, but I don't remember who. Wait, maybe someone will post it.

monstrochka:
I need your advice very much!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real. And so messed up that now I sit and wonder how to fix it. In general, the sels are at 1.4057, and bai 1.4244. Sels and bai equal in number, 5 pieces. Advice on how to get out of this situation.
close the bai down today

monstrochka:
I need your advice!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real, and messed up so that now I sit and break my head how to fix it. In general, sells are at 1.4057, and buy 1.4244.Sels and buy equal amounts, 5 pieces.Advice how to get out of this situation.

I found this:

Possible rules for breaking a lock when trading outside a lock:

variant 1: the easiest. if a lock is triggered - simply fill one position as the market moves, until the loss on the lock is compensated by the profit from the last position. then - either all three positions are removed, or two profitable positions are trawled, the negative position is cut off.

variant 2: do nothing until the price reaches the reversal point. at the reversal point, fix the profitable position, and the loss-making position is not touched. Next, we wait until the pullback passes 25 points (the size of the minus loc), at this point, place a stop on the loss-making position and wait for the pullback to be completely over.

variant 3: at the reversal point, after it has been confirmed, we exit the profit position and open again in the direction of the pullback (in the same direction as the loss position). In this case, the loss is covered in 13 points instead of 25 - plus 1 point on the profit position and minus one point on the loss. the most dangerous option. when the position is removed, a 20-point pending order is placed. If you make a mistake, the profit is slightly increased, though, you also put a profit in the deposit.

Option 4: at the price reversal point, after its confirmation, open a new position in the direction of the pullback (the same direction as the loss-making position), the lock is not opened, and none of the positions in the lot is removed. on the peak of the rollback, when the loss on the unprofitable position has reached the minimum and the last open position is positive (the first profitable position in the castle is also positive) - we remove the losing position in the castle and the last profitable position, leaving the first profitable position left after opening the castle.

option 5: the market returns to the position, but the force is not enough to take the first position to the plus.
in this case we fix profit on the second position, and when the market forces run out, we again become a full lock.
Even if its weight stays the same or increases a bit, the deposit has already increased.

variant 6: Entered on the top, the market went far away, will not return in the foreseeable future.

variant 7: market moves away from a long position, take profit on the second position. Then we reach the first position and get profit. either close or trail.

possible actions inside a long position.

variant 1: weaken a long position.
price has entered the long, both positions are downside.

Option 2: split a lock.
open inside to both sides, i.e. split the lock into two smaller ones. then we start working with one small lock, and after its elimination, start working with the second one.
the split technique can be simple, i.e. wait for the middle and immediately open two more positions in different directions.
or "smart". breakout of the second position was strong, urgently open on the movement. if the first position is not reached and a pullback begins, open towards the pullback. total: two smaller locos with a profit between them.

rem211:
close the bai down today
up to where will it go before going down?

Kitsan:

Found this:

Possible rules for breaking a lock when trading outside a lock:

Variant 1: the easiest. if a lock has kicked in - we just fill one position in the course of the market, until the loss on the lock is compensated by the profit from the last position. then we either withdraw all three positions, or trade two profitable ones, cutting off a minus position.

variant 2: do nothing until the price reaches the reversal point. at the reversal point, we fix the profit position, while the loss position is not touched. then, we wait for the pullback to be 25 points away (the size of the minus loc), at this point, we place a stop on the loss-making position and wait for the pullback to be completed. If the price does not go further or sharply changes into a new wave - then a stop will trigger, and we, at least, stay with us.

variant 3: at a reversal point, after it is confirmed, we exit the profitable position and open again in the direction of the pullback (in the same direction as the losing position). In this case, the loss is covered in 13 points instead of 25: plus 1 point of the profitable position and minus 1 point of the loss. at the point where the total loss is covered, we also place a stop on both positions, and then - either trailing or manually pulling up the stops after the price in order to squeeze out the maximum amount of points of profit. the most dangerous option. when the position is removed, a 20-point pending order is placed.

variant 4: at the price reversal point, after its confirmation, we open a new position to the pullback (in the same direction as the losing position), the lock is not opened, and none of the positions in the lot is opened. on the rollback peak, when the loss on the losing position has reached the minimum and the last open position is in the plus position (the first profitable position in the lock is also in the plus position) - we remove the loss-making position in the lock and the last profitable position, leaving the first profitable position that was left after the lock was opened.

variant 5: the market returns to the place where the lock is set, but the strength is not enough to bring the first position to the profit.
in this case, we take a profit on the second position, and when the market strength runs out, we go into a full lock again. ideally, the new lock will be shorter than the old one. even if its weight remains the same or increases slightly, the deposit has already increased.

variant 6: you entered the market at the top, it has gone far away, and we won't get back in the foreseeable future.
we cut the minus part of the position and either close the positive part or create a trawl (if the profitability is threatening the depo, the positive position should be cut first).

Option 7: the market moved up on the side of a long position, lock the profit on the second position.

Possible actions within a lock.

option 1: reduce the weight of the position.
if everything went according to plan, the second position is closed with a profit, or we just close it with a drawback.

option 2: split the position.
then start working with one small loco and after its elimination begin to work with the second one.
The splitting technique can be simple, i.e. wait for the middle and immediately open two more loks in different directions.
or "smart". a breakout of the second position was strong, we immediately open on the move. if the first position is not reached and a pullback begins, we open towards the pullback. total: two smaller locos with a profit between them.

pasbki))

monstrochka:
I am a beginner! Very much need your advice!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real. And messed up so that now I sit and break my head how to fix it. In general, are sels at 1.4057, and buy 1.4244.Sels and buy equal amounts, 5 pieces.Advice how to get out of this situation.Because I tried myself, so worse done((((
Sels 1.4057 is very low. Sell at a loss. And leave the buy. Compensate for the loss. The trend is up.
Reason: