EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 544

Alexsandr76:

Thanks. How long will it take Franco to make a fifth, will the eu be bullying like in 2008?

Let's see....

strangerr:

And if anyone is interested to quote me, I wrote this today at 9.55)))

And on H4 the move down has just started )))) There may be surprises ))))

Alexsandr76:
If we do break 4163, see my MAs on the eu on H1 and you will find an error in your roundabout.
I already see it in my opinion. But if you don't look at the MA, I think you can still consider it as a triangle. The mcd is fine in this case.

Noterday:

Thanks. How long will it take Frank to make a fifth now, will the eu also be scrambling like it did in 2008?

Let's see....

A regular tee needs to be made downhill (it and cross will help a lot to go there)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4528/usdchfh1h.gif

Noterday:
I use MA and MAKD and RSI, but I have not found the ideal one yet...

If you work with them, you know how they work - of course with different parameters (fast and heavy) - otherwise you will get a lot of false signals ....

or if you get the hang of it

there is also an osma-based indication by Kucher (divert/convert) - but it is very complicated - I still do not understand it - but heavy TFs from h4 - work - and look at them - the end of the wave

if you figure it out - let me know))))

i'm pipsing the dealer - sometimes i fall in (heh - if there is time, why not - scalping is ok too))

Noterday:
I can already see it in my opinion. But if you don't look at the MA, you can still think of it as a triangle. There is nothing wrong with the macd in this case
triangle doesn't work... you'll see why later... the current momentum is last up and my option from the 25th will be fully confirmed

Alexsandr76:
triangle does not work... later you will see why... from the current momentum last upwards and my option from the 25th will be fully confirmed

If we turn around there now =)))))))))))))) Just kidding.

Well done. Clearly b* such a wave cannot be marked in advance, kudos in general!

I'll show you a more interesting picture than the Eurobucks)))

strangerr:

I'll show you a more interesting picture than the Eurobucks)))

=)))))))))))))

strangerr:

I will show you a more interesting picture than the Eurobucks))))

And where did you find such a beauty?

it shows stability...

Reason: