EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 523

Hello. I am getting a triple zig-zag formation. There is one last down throw left and into the ROTH, but if the critical level of 1.4115 is broken, the ROTH is cancelled. IMHO of course.

yosuf:

H4 up!

So is it up or down? =)

You're confused Yusuf, learn to prioritise your predictions, otherwise it's all bullshit.

ZetM:

Hello. I am getting a triple zig-zag formation. The last down throw is left and into the ROTH, but if the critical level 1.4115 is broken through, the ROTH is cancelled. IMHO of course.

That's right. I have the same. Only it's not 4115, it's probably 4130. Well, never mind....

Noterday:

So is it up or down? =)

You are confused Yusuf, learn how to prioritise your predictions, otherwise it's all bullshit.

On H1 it is down and on H4 it is up, because the TF is different, in the next hours it is down, I am also learning to understand, we should try to figure out together the facts of working out the forecasts or refuting them. The D1 is clearly pointing upwards, therefore after a short-term decline we keep the course to the upside:

In my opinion, the important level is 1.4152 (161.8) - the fib is a stretch, you can see how the price pushes away from it. Soon we will try number 2 and if we break it, it will probably reach 261.8 (1.4119), and if we do not break it, we will bounce somewhere upwards :))))

AndreyZak:

In my opinion, the important level is 1.4152 (161.8) - the fib is a stretch, you can see how the price pushes away from it. Soon we will try number 2 and if we break it, it will probably reach 261.8 (1.4119), and if we do not break it, we will bounce somewhere upwards :))))

yosuf:

On H1 it's down, and on H4 it's up, because the TF is different, in the next hours it's down, I also learn to understand, we need to try to work out together the facts of working out the forecasts or refuting them

A thousand times you've been offered to post the indicator for public use, Vizard offered it, I remember exactly. You are greedy, and yet you want to learn together... Do you know what they call it?

Would have helped you a long time ago....

That's it, the ROST has begun. I'm not putting up a graph. Everything is clear. Who is in the baja, congratulations and congratulations to myself too.....))))

Noterday:

A thousand times you've been offered to post the indicator for public use, Vizard offered it, I remember exactly. You are greedy, and yet you want to learn together... Do you know what they call it?

They would have helped you a long time ago....

You'll have to practise on cats for now)))

Files:
lsa.zip  18 kb

Reason: