EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 379

ZetM:

Then ignore the screenshots from Margaret.....)))))-it wasn't done by a wave enthusiast.....)))))

ok ...

margaret:
Not everyone is as capable as you...there are those who look in a book and see a fig

You get it. Prechter is alive, on the site, his students, for money, will tell and show you everything. Wozny is alive and well, go to his branches and learn from the living METERS....))

Vizard:

ok ...
Please note that the screenshots are not mine, but from UMIS... I'm not a wolf man... I'm a classic...

Good day to you all. Well the target has been reached the next 1.44...

margaret:
Please note that the screenshots are not mine, but from UMIS... I'm not a volnovnik... I'm a classicist

We haven't forgotten... it's just that Zeth is an advanced in this matter... he can see the handwriting straight away... let's rely on his opinion...

margaret:
Please note that the screenshots are not mine, but from UMIS... I'm not a volnovnik... I'm a classicist

Tell me, which TA methods do you consider classic?

n0b0dy:
Good day to you all. Well the target has been reached the next 1.44...

Good). My next target is 1.4160))

Vizard:

We haven't forgotten... it's just that Zet is the most advanced on the subject... he can see the handwriting straight away... let's rely on his opinion...

Wozny has a branch called "Homework", there is a sufficient number of guys who make markups in various scripts. Better and more competent, on Russian-language forums, can't find....))))) I will not say anything about this guy Kovalev's mistakes. He does not have the main "What is formed, what he sees, and without that a pittance of any markup. It's called Rationale, i.e. why so?

ZetM:

You understand. Prechter is alive, on the website, his students, for money, will tell and show you everything. Wozny is alive and well, go to his branches and learn from the living METERS....))
When I plan my mid-term strategy, I don't do anything wrong... I'm not interested in the MA, the Bollinger and the Fibo... When I plan a medium-term trade, I look at an empty chart with candlesticks. In the short term, you can earn on both buy and sell, with small profits or trailing stops, without using indicators. Basically, you can see the movement as it is...

margaret:
Listen, Misha, I don't really look at the MA, the Bollinger and the Fibo either...the indicators don't really matter to me in the medium term. When I plan a medium-term trade, I look at an empty chart with candlesticks. In the short term, you can earn on both buy and sell, with small profits or trailing stops, without using indicators. Basically, you can see the movement as it is.

I agree. I understand, I too have started to get a sense of-movement. Today was the first time I voiced it....)))) Didn't realise what was forming, but knew we were going to move up. OK, I'll shut up so they don't think I'm an idiot....)))
Reason: