EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 341

strangerr:

On that site I gave you the link, the quotes are coming in all the time. I told you about forecasts and you said that forecasts and trading were the same thing.

Rekker kept me up all night and now everyone is asleep)))

Not everyone's asleep. Well done, Rekker. He can wake you up in the morning with his humorous look...

strangerr:

On that site I gave you the link, the quotes are coming all the time. I told you about forecasts and you said that forecasts and trading were the same thing.

Rekker kept me up all night and now everyone is asleep)))

I don't remember what we were arguing about. The correct prediction! (my forecast) - worked out + by trade 2 stops 3 locs well if at zero (it used to be like this all the time).

Hello, everyone!

ZetM:

Hello everyone!

Hi!

ZetM:

Hello, everyone!

Hello there!

Tantrik:
I don't remember what we were arguing about. Correct prediction! (My prediction) - worked out + by trade 2 stop 3 loc well if at zero (it used to be like this all the time).

You don't say. I got caught and there are two reasons.

1. Looked at the mark-up by Dmitri Vasilievich Voznyy.

2. Stranger, wished everyone a happy journey who is in the bays.

That's where the doubts arose.

margaret:
Hello there!

Hello, there!

Anything important for the next few hours?

ZetM:

Tell me about it. I'm screwed and there are two reasons.

1. Looked at the mark-up by Dimitri Vasilievich Voznyy.

2. Stranger, wished everyone a happy journey who is in the bays.

That's where the doubts arose.

My opinion in trading right now is all about philosophy. Forex is a psychological pit. Demo 6 accounts are growing (one with no TS at all from a torch) - why - there is no money there. I haven't listened to anyone for a long time (especially Stranger:))

ZetM:

Hello!

Anything important for the next few hours?

5:00 p.m. Trichet's speech.

My view: everyone expects the yen to start declining on its own without the help of intervention...

margaret:
At 17:00 Trichet's speech.

Got it. Thank you.
Reason: