EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 338

Vizard:

thought is material ....
The saying is a reworking of "as the ship is called, so shall it sail". There are techniques for materialising thoughts.

Tantrik:
There are techniques - materialisation of thoughts.
I think it's self-deception (if you believe in it)... so it's self-tuning...

Let's go somewhere already:)

Yusuf, have you tried running the indicator in the visualiser? If so, how did it turn out? Or not?

In general I think if it was a real triangle breakout we would have been lower long time ago, but I think we might hit 1.4143 and it would be a false-break... just my opinion

Vizard:
I think it's self-deception (if you believe it)... so it's self-tuning...

Self-deception is not believing anything.

tantrik, what do you think of the drawing?

terentyevdd:
In general I think if it was a real triangle breakout we would have been lower long time ago, but I think we might hit 1.4143 and it would be a false-break... just my opinion

the Euro is overbought but on the daily chart everyone is looking up...+ fear interventions...etc... the big money is still looking up ...intraday speculators seem to be down but are afraid ))))....

Here's what to do:) go for a walk thinking that a triangle is drawn =))I would like to take 50 points and I'll go for a walk:))))

Tantrik:

Self-deception is not believing anything.

To believe, you have to understand why it happens (mathealisation of thought = attainment of a plan)...otherwise, blind faith is sectarianism...
Reason: