EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 336

On the daytime, it's roughly like this

Lateral will end and it will be visible.

Let's see what the chart will tell us:) Later On the daily line the green line or whatever it is called, when the AC and AO show in one direction) and their move from 4 sticks))

I don't want to go downstairs=(

aud\canada went to work. (Yusufhodja don't give a turkey to anyone - they don't know how to use it anyway)

Tantrik:

aud\canada went to work. (Yusufhodja don't give a turkey to anyone - they don't know how to use it anyway)

he doesn't know how to use it himself... don't get interested... the turkey is rubbish...

Vizard:

he can't do it himself... don't get interested... the turkey's rubbish...
He'll give it back to the tester and find out! and that's the end of the tale, but for now it's "1001 nights".

andreika:

do you dare to suggest that by the end of the year we will have 1.75???

I remember you posted an image like this

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/06/cljvyzn.gif

I agree with those drawings, but I strongly disagree with the timing:) 1.5 maybe by the end of the year but 1.7 I don't think so...

terentyevdd:
I agree with those pictures severom only disagree with the timing strongly:) 1.5 maybe by the end of the year but 1.7 seems unlikely...

1.7 by 2014... don't forget about the correction...

terentyevdd:
i don't want to go down in general=(

I have to go down both on1 and on4

forte928:

I'll have to do it all, both n1 and n4
i don't know :) they may be like a flag or like a triangle, especially if they go down to the mkad, I don't really think we'll reach the border again, all we have is 100 pips to go:) and I have nothing against 2014) I just don't think 1.7 will be there by the end of 2011
Reason: