EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 165

Tantrik:

with $20 and it's not a demo :)))) how are you doing on the competition?

Beautiful... for what period?

Lesta:

Beautiful... over what period?
2 days (and there was a period of not trading)

Tantrik:
2 days (and there was a period of not trading)

Cool, can you do it again? or is it a fluke

MrCoffee:

I'll ask you as a big expert! )))

On eur/usd on New York going down?

Situation on D1:

dentraf:

Cool, can you do it again? Or is it an accident?
an accident.

yosuf:

The situation at D1:

You are, of course, sorry. The daily charts should be posted at the beginning of the trading day, not in the second half or on the last working day. They are not very informative at the moment, and they do not show the American session very well, so post something on the hourly chart instead.

Temnyj:

You are, of course, sorry. The daily charts should be posted at the beginning of the trading day, not in the second half or on the last working day. They are not very informative at the moment, and they do not show the American session very well, so post something on the hourly chart instead.

Have you learned to understand this turkey's readings :)

voinG:
Have you learned to understand this turkey's readings :)

Yes, a comment would be nice.

yosuf:

The situation at D1:

Excellent! The pound is on yesterday's prediction of 1.5980 (trend -3) executed! Waiting for the continuation of the decline to 1.5800

Temnyj:

As of today I have posted D1 even yesterday,
So I was asked, here's the H1 and H4:

Reason: