EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 93

Vizard:

I'm laughing )))) that's for sure... but it's too early to talk about a global drop... in my opinion...

Why do we need a global one? There is a short-term downside, who is stopping it? Time will tell if it is a correction or change of trend.

Noterday:
That's true, but the point itself is not clear to share in the upside of a fall.

Everyone's trading techniques are different...ask him...

strangerr:

And why a global one, there is a short-term downside, who is stopping it from being taken? Time will tell if it is a correction or a trend change.
I'm not squeamish about a pip...

Yesterday the news was saying that some agency, I don't remember, had made a list of default contenders, 18 countries in total, with Greece in first place and Ukraine in sixth.

Vizard:
I'm not squeamish about a pip...

The most interesting thing is that this pip sometimes turns into a medium, or even a long term)))

I'm leaning towards a correction here:

I don't think we'll go far north.

Noterday:
That's true, but the point itself is not clear to share in the upside of a fall.
H1-H4 down, D1-W1 up, I see it that way...

strangerr:

Have you seen the film Revolver? I liked the main idea of the film: your main enemy is inside you, your other self. You should check it out.
Thanks, I'll watch it.

Forecast for today.

We can see that there are no calls executed. At 1.3992 there is a put 19, at 1.3973 there is a put 4, the way down is open.

If 1.3921 is a put 45, the next stop is 1.3811, which is an unfilled put 216.

strangerr:
Yesterday the news was saying that some agency, I don't remember, had made a list of default contenders, 18 countries in total, with Greece in first place and Ukraine in sixth.
They are already preparing morally, although there is no default and there cannot be one in principle, especially in Ukraine, all this is provoked, what for?)
Reason: