EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 68

Do you think the 5th wave has been worked out? I remember it happened before) everybody was in favour of growth, but the rate went down... exactly after this situation))

strangerr:

Without specific entries, at a specific price, with a specific stoploss and tp, and tp should be greater than sl, any indicator is of no value. You need it to open trades, not to contemplate those beautiful lines)))
I'm sure Yuri, you will be able to/can explain this to Yosof.

coronel:
I'm sure, Yuri, you will be able to/can explain this to Yosof.

I am not Yuri. And I'm not going to explain anything to Yusof, I'm just offering to show him how his indicator works on specific trades, if he needs it.

ReziDent:
Do you think the 5th wave has been worked out? I remember it happened before) everyone was in favour of growth, but the rate went down... exactly after this situation))
If we take the standard dimensions in the impulse, then, yes, it is worked out. It turns out that: the fourth wave is 0,38 from the third, the fifth wave is equal to 0,618 from the first and the third, everything is standard. It turns out that the correction to 3790, 3720, 3650, 3565, and the break of 3427 will cancel this option and open the march southward.

strangerr, have you looked at the SOT reports? My indicator has increased long speculators positions and checked against the report, calculated exactly without error. Long increased by 5650 and Short decreased by 60. From which I think that after correction we will go north, so far such thoughts.

Price stubbornly holding on to the 2:1 ray, resistance 1.4042.

The grail is confused by the orders)))

voinG:
strangerr, have you looked at the SOT reports? My indicator has increased long speculators positions and checked against the report, calculated exactly without error. Long increased by 5650 and Short decreased by 60. From which I think that after correction we will go north, so far such thoughts.

I looked, the traders increased the shorts and the big longs, so, in comparison with the previous week, the changes are small. I think we will test 1.4042.

If you take the standard dimensions into account in the pulse, then, yes, it's worked out. It turns out like this: fourth wave 0.38 from the third, fifth wave equals 0.618 from the first and third, all standard. It turns out that the correction to 3790, 3720, 3650, 3565, and the breakdown of 3427 will cancel that option and open the way to the south. <br / translate="no">

strangerr, have you watched the SOT reports? I have the indicator increased long speculators position and checked against the report, calculated exactly without error. Long increased by 5650 and Short decreased by 60. From which I think that after correction we will go north, so far such thoughts.
If at all the marking here is impulsive, although I think we are drawing a ZigZag and this is the completion of the second leg.

voinG:
if at all the marking here is impulsive, although I think we are drawing a ZigZag and this is the end of the first leg

These are my thoughts so far:

Reason: