EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 60

You see we sat in the bays until the emphasis fell. I wonder what Trishka has done again.

Today, with this kind of movement, the whole rise should be overlapped (today).

torgus:
You see we sat in the bays until the emphasis fell. I wonder what Trishka has done again.

I'm still holding at 35 and a penny, let's see how we go down, then we'll see.

torgus:
Today, with this kind of movement, all the growth should be overlapped (today).

How much was that rise today?)))

strangerr:

I'm still holding at 35 and a penny, we'll see how we go down, then we'll see.
I also have a little bit of change hanging from there. I'm building up my depot with the locomotives.

strangerr:
I'll look at the SOT reports tonight and post them at the weekend, I have a hunch that people have finally switched to selling, which is what it's been going for the last few weeks.

Still on from last week, but the previous week? It's interesting to see the dynamics

torgus:
I have a little bit of change from there as well. I'm building up my depot with the locomotives.

Buy from 35

voinG:

is it still there from last week, but from the previous week? interesting to see the dynamics

There's an archive on the website.

strangerr:

There's an archive on the website.
Yes, I was dumb;) Good then, let's check what the reports say about the dynamics and what the indyuks show. I am not looking at the reports with my eyes, however the indyuks have been standing for the first week.

voinG:
Yeah, I'm stupid;) great then, let's see what the reports say about the dynamics and what the indyuks are showing me. I am not looking at the reports with my eyes but I am not looking at them with my eyes, I am standing the first week.

So the indicator uses these archives, they should be constantly loaded from there into the folder experts/files, as far as I remember.

Margaret, what do you think?

Reason: