Which mash-ups are the best to cross? - page 2

Jingo:

in the medium term - there are wagons (5-8 trades a week) which are more often "relevant" to a small OOS.

my point is that super-duper systems may be more often on a par with classic axes with optimal parameters FOR a small OOS

It's a fit, you look at history... you pick the periods. You test on history. It's okay. The bad word is OOS. Reshetov comes to mind with his super system))

zfs:
It's a fitting, you look at history... you pick up periods. You test on history. It's okay. The bad word is OOS. Reshetov comes to mind with his super system))
It depends on observations, time and sweat)

Yeah, right: who's better, blondes or brunettes?

Mathemat:
Right, of course: who's better, blondes or brunettes?

redheads are beasts! ))))

as a matter of fact: a deviation from the average makes sense for pips ;)

Sorento:

Jurik of course!

;)

I disagree! MEMA is better in terms of minimum lag with maximum smoothness.

Neutron:
I'm not going to argue. Can you share the link?

I'll tell you a rant - standard fixed-parameter mash-ups belong in a museum.

They can't keep up with the market in the literal and figurative sense.

Periodic parameter selection is tiresome and offers no guarantees.

sergeyas:

I'll tell you a rant - standard fixed-parameter mash-ups belong in a museum.

They can't keep up with the market in the literal and figurative sense.

The periodic selection of parameters is tiresome and offers no guarantees.

They do not have to keep up with it, the wand must have a purpose. Depending on the period, it may serve as a support/resistance line as well as a direction and strength indicator. It's not really about the wands, it's about how they are prepared.

Neutron:

Sergei, what lag?! Nothing is lagging. MA is a filter. If you highlight a low frequency, it will have the appearance of lag, but that doesn't mean it's laggy. It just doesn't have the high frequencies in its spectrum. That's why it's low frequency. That's its essence.

There is a contradiction in the phrase "MA lags".

Zhunko:

Sergei, what lag?! Nothing is lagging. MA is a filter. If you highlight a low frequency, it will have the appearance of lag, but that doesn't mean it's laggy. It just doesn't have the high frequencies in its spectrum. That's why it's low frequency. That's its essence.

There is a contradiction in the phrase "MA lags".

Lagging is useful to a certain extent. If there is no lag, there will be too many false signals to enter the market.
Reason: