Is it worth the hassle? - page 15

Europa:

Why can't you? (I don't want to look where it was written before).

And yet you didn't answer my question, is the system manual or robot?

Manual.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132039/page11

sergeev:

who cares?
This thread is another VictorArt.
It should be shut down before Prizma drained some investor's PAMM

Not so categorical, but with the limitations of the topicstarter and the current format of signals the branch is of no interest.
So we will never know "which tank was the end".
Unless a constructive solution is found, it belongs in the basement or landfill.

I agree with the criticism about the signal format.

Let there be a demo account, but definitely with an investor. It's not very convenient to fish out signals in a branch and enter them into a table. Especially as the system is manual, it has many nuances.

"Is it worth the hassle?" It's not clear who the writer was asking. Himself? Or the readers.
The impression is that most troubled by Granit77 and Mathemat.
Nail the branch and end all the fuss.

abolk:

"Is it worth the hassle?" It's not clear who the writer was asking. Himself? Or the readers.
The impression is that most troubled by Granit77 and Mathemat.
Nail the branch and end all the fuss.

:-))) I think there is someone who collected all recommendations to a starter on the previous page about how to organize his trading signals for us from 15 pages of flooding...

I just don't get it. Moderators have nothing better to do than draw signs to other people's signals, or are you from the same company? ))

Demo

Login:84517
Investor:m2mngrb
Server:Life-Demo Xchange

Prizma:
Server:Life-Demo Xchange
Why did you choose some obscure DC? And if you did, you should write the server IP. It's in the srv file in the \config folder

goldtrader:
Why did you choose some shady DC? And if you did, write down the server IP. It's in the srv file in the \config folder

It's not a DC, it's Bank 24.ru (Life Group).

I will write the server this afternoon.

IP 89.111.189.88:443

Buy GBP/USD 1.6055 TP 1.6142 SL 1.6000.

Reason: