Strategic foresight systems - page 43

NEKSUS_:

(18)

And in the theme of the topic.

I understand that this is a formula of a well known in narrow circles author.

Sergiy, do you have a forecast for 1.50?

My short term (today) is 1.4494, while the general 1.50.

No short term, only for W1, globally:

Farnsworth:

I understand that this is some kind of formula from a widely known author in narrow circles. I just don't understand why it is the subject of this thread?

Because the formula is used in a predictive indicator for metha ....

Maybe it has "started" to complete the wave and start moving towards the second area?

Michael(ZetM), what do you think?

Or is it an optical illusion?

PS: Just a reminder of the distribution for the second wave:

I'm missing you already.....))))

Your conclusions are correct.We've talked about them before. The fact that the price passed another 384 points, after we (theoretically) sent it down, is in principle normal. A double zig-zag was formed and it could well have gone down...))), but it, the price, chose to form a triple zig-zag, that's all. If, it's any consolation, Prechter, "missed" by 480 points...)))).

P.S. My understanding of the situation, I stated yesterday, it is entirely identical to yours. Here is the link, a branch called "Wave Analysis Fan Club".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132402/page30

Farnsworth:

Maybe it has "started" to complete the wave and start moving towards the second area?

Michael(ZetM), what do you think?

Or is it an optical illusion?

PS: Recall the distribution for the second wave:

You did the wave. See for yourself. Price, in a few hours, went over 300-points, impulse style....)) What is this? Only 3-waves move this way...))) My expectations are the same as yours...))

ZetM:

You've been doing the wave. See for yourself. Price, in a few hours, went over 300-points in impudent style....)) What's that? Only 3-waves move this way...))) My expectations are the same as yours...))

Tell me please, is it just a coincidence that the third wave in impulse style happened right after the press conference of the ECB head?

FAGOTT:

Please tell me, is it just a coincidence that the third wave in impulse style occurred immediately after the press conference of the ECB head?

I am afraid to cause displeasure to many, but I am sure that it is not a coincidence, the 3rd wave as a result of the ECB head press conference, but the decision made by them is also the result..... everything is connected.

ZetM:

I'm afraid to incur the displeasure of many, but I'm sure it's no coincidence, the 3-wave as a result of the ECB head's press conference, but the decision they made is also the result..... everything is interconnected.

I am trying to understand wave theory. So, if we follow the absolute wave theory, then no matter what Trichet would have said, the price would have gone down at such a pace because it was the 3rd wave - this movement was predetermined long before that when the 1st wave was forming?

FAGOTT:

I am trying to understand wave theory. So, if we follow the absolute wave theory, then no matter what Trichet said, the price would have gone down at this pace because it was the 3rd wave - this movement was predetermined long before that when the 1st wave was forming?

You have a wrong understanding of wave theory, as do many others. Why is it emphasized constantly on an external component of the wave theory, it is 1-2-3-4-5 waves, but it is a serial number of a wave and only. This does not reflect the essence of the wave theory. It, the essence of VA, is different, much deeper than the simple designation of waves as 1-2-3-4-5))))

ZetM:

You have the wrong idea about wave theory, as well as many others. For some reason, the emphasis is constantly placed on the external component of the wave theory, it is 1-2-3-4-5-waves, but it is an ordinal number of the wave and only. This does not reflect the essence of the wave theory. It, the essence of VA, is different, much deeper than simply labelling waves as 1-2-3-4-5....))))

OK - once upon a time the first wave originated, then the second and finally the third, etc. The third wave was predetermined by the first two and its direction was also predetermined by the first two. Right? And since its direction was already predetermined, regardless of Trichet's words it went down.
Reason: