Creating a trading robot - page 8

tara:
Do you still remember what the UDC is?

You're like Mishek - do you think drinking beer "liquefies the brain"?

;)

FreeLance:

You're like Mishek - do you think drinking beer "liquefies the brain"?

;)

I get it, you're entitled to a question.

Vita:

I read the article. From the article you can see that you have built regression according to the rule:

It turns out that the values of the market price P(t) calculated in this way and its actual values Pf, carried out on the example of the Forex market, always completely and unambiguously satisfy the material balance condition:

∑ P(t) = ∑ Pf.

This is interesting for mathematicians as an exercise. But you do not justify in any way and do not support in any way the predictive power of your formula, except for a single not very intelligible graph in the form of nothing better than a parabolic regression in terms of prediction. Your regression does not predict price, which was not hard to foresee. Your approach to the nature of price is mechanistic. You have given no justification for the fact that price and time evolve under the same laws. As such, it is more likely that Lindblad's equations can predict lottery numbers than your regression of price. As a trader you have offered nothing. I anticipate that you will refuse to show real-time price forecasts to confirm the value of your article for traders and the point of creating a trading robot.

scroll through the post create an expert for mt4 by exel program and you will find answers to all your questions, let me know, then I will clarify the rest

alsu:
You didn't! :))) There was an attempt yesterday in a parallel thread. It went on for ~20 pages :D

Not an attempt, but a real battle, where I think the robot showed its viability

FreeLance:

The article, by the way, is like a regular "publication".

Quite correct - there are 80% of them everywhere - everywhere you look...

I haven't checked UDC though - maybe it's a brad?

;)

As for the model - why not.

It's all at a glance - I didn't have time to read it.

I skimmed over it. If there are mistakes, they are superficially hidden.

Credit to Hodja Yusuf!

No code? Vinin promised to make a turkey.

We'll have a look at it at our leisure...

:)

thanks for the credit

yosuf:

I don't think so, but if you are an expert for mt4 and you are an exel program you will find answers to all your questions, let me know, then I'll clarify the rest.

I leafed through it. You have explained your ideas and predictions in a very confusing and incomprehensible way to the members of the thread.

A good example of this was your prediction:

Clearly indicating your assumption that the price after exposure will (exponentially?) tend to some P0, which in my opinion reflects the most primitive mechanistic approach to the market model.

Are you aware that the best price prediction is the opening price of P0? That is, no matter how the price moves in any time frame, the best predictor is the opening price. You use very complex formulas and your model to simulate exactly this kind of forecast, imposing only the additional condition ∑ P(t) = ∑ Pf, which makes your formulas even more cumbersome.

Unfortunately, traders today have no better model than "the best price prediction is the opening price". That's not because the market model is like that. On the contrary, it's because there is no market model, the market appears to be random. And your model adds nothing new. Incredibly difficult, it states the powerlessness of market modellers to make a better prediction than the opening price.

All researchers in their work demonstrate dozens of results, assess their quality, and in a way that makes sense to everyone. Are you able to demonstrate your model predictions in real time on this forum?

Vita:

I leafed through it. You have explained your ideas and forecasts in a very confusing and incomprehensible way to the members of the thread.

A good example of this was your prediction:

Clearly indicating your assumption that the price after exposure will (exponentially?) tend to some P0, which in my opinion reflects the most primitive mechanistic approach to the market model.

Are you aware that the best price prediction is the opening price of P0? That is, no matter how the price moves in any time frame, the best predictor is the opening price. You use very complex formulas and your model to simulate exactly this kind of forecast, imposing only the additional condition ∑ P(t) = ∑ Pf, which makes your formulas even more cumbersome.

Unfortunately, traders today have no better model than "the best price prediction is the opening price". That's not because the market model is like that. On the contrary, it's because there is no market model, the market appears to be random. And your model adds nothing new. Incredibly difficult, it states the powerlessness of market modellers to make a better prediction than the opening price.

All researchers in their work demonstrate dozens of results, assess their quality, and in a way that makes sense to everyone. Are you able to demonstrate your model predictions in real time in this forum?

I'll do that, and I'll clarify the timetable.

A gif file has appeared on the MQL5 forum to illustrate the operation of the future indicator, I have pasted it here:

I'll leave my five cents.

I read all the threads related to this topic, spent half a day, but what a half day, such laughter I have not had:).

I can tell one thing at once, the author has NEVER traded real money, let alone try to trade on the demo, I doubt he has even tried))))

The theory has nothing to do with the practice of trade. As my trading practice shows, any theory) Just because the market is behavior, not mathematics) And the mathematics afftor well can not predict that I'm going to scratch the left ...ahem ...you get it:)

Apparently the author is a grown man, like a scientist, but oh man, can't a teacher articulate his thoughts clearly? I sympathize with your students:) I didn't see ANYTHING from so many pages of water. I read the article, I will not criticize, because I'm not competent, but I read the reviews of forum users, I believe them more, they make their criticisms Reasonable, but not a *strong avalanche of orders ...

I recommend the author, if the robot will be written, trade on a mikra, otherwise this avalanche of orders will leave him without trousers :)).

zy. And read B.Williams. I think there is more truth in it.

NameLess:

I'll leave my five cents.

I read all the threads related to this topic, spent half a day, but what a half day, such laughter I have not had:).

I can tell one thing at once, the author has NEVER traded real money, let alone try to trade on the demo, I doubt he has even tried))))

The theory has nothing to do with the practice of trade. As my trading practice shows, any theory) Just because the market is behavior, not mathematics) And the mathematics afftor well can not predict that I'm going to scratch the left ...ahem ...you get it:)

Apparently the author is a grown man, like a scientist, but oh man, can't a teacher articulate his thoughts clearly? I sympathize with your students:) I didn't see ANYTHING from so many pages of water. I read the article, I will not criticize, because I'm not competent, but I read the reviews of forum users, I believe them more, they make their criticisms Reasonable, but not a *strong avalanche of orders ...

I recommend the author, if the robot will be written, trade on a mikra, otherwise this avalanche of orders will leave him without trousers :)).

zy. And read B.Williams. I think there is more truth in it.

Thanks for the tip, in response I suggest watching the following film with a 20-point story for students
Reason: